random stuff & photoblog of moon etc etc.

Kinda disappointed in a sense.. and rather envious of Amy that she's getting to go for another ball.. See, if I had money that i could just randomly spend, I would go too.. but sadly.. I don't. Bah. Any sugar daddy's wanna sponsor poor li'l ol' me?

Man.. this top is nice!CHECK IT OUT!

Anyone wanna buy it for me??

PLS??? ^^

In other news,

I've got myself a new haircut. Was feeling superbly frustrated and just overall in an awful awful mood yesterday. I just felt SO angry. Didn't really have any reason to be angry but I just was so angry. So out of the mood. I had the brilliant idea of getting a haircut before I got busy seeing as there wasn't much I could do, or rather wanted to do.. I took a (scary, reckless and angry) drive to the hair salon..

End result? I'm happy I got the haircut. I like it.. I've been told by 2 ppl that I look cute. Oh well, I will take that as a compliment. The head massage was good and I still love my hairdresser.. hehehe..

Annnnddd.. then... Today, I spent the day baking. Agreed to have dinner with Indah. Ended up calling Yin as well(who gave me those YUMMY OAT COOKIES AGAIIINNN *heaven*) to join for dinner. It was good. Had mussels for dinner.. blissful indulgence.. Mmm... Love love cookies.. love love mussels.. love love good company.

Yum yum..

As an end to this entry?

THe red moon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

haha.. dinner mates.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hair pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
not a nice photo..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
better.


The real BBQ.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yUM!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



BYE

Comments

Popular Posts