Just random mumbling and me being slightly mischievously evil hehehe

Things that happened to me today.

  • I slowed my watch by 15 minutes... in about an hour..
You see, I was so smart as to put my watch in the same pocket as my magnetic bracelet.. Oh yeah.. that magnetic bracelet is very the pow-der-ful... Better not put it anywhere near my access cards or they be very screwed!

  • The GC went all funny...
Haiyoh.. .dunno how di.. only can wait until tomorrow to figure it out.

  • Both the old paddle and new paddle for the dough mixer broke..
When I say new ar, I mean the one that has NEVER been used prior to today. The old one was the one that was fixed by the good people down at the workshop. The new one was purchased for more than 100+ NZ dollars. I believe it was about 180?

Die la.. how to do experiment like that... My goodness.. my sensory evaluationNNNNnnnnn *raawwwrr* How to make NICE bread.... HOWWWW HOOWWWW HOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

  • I screwed up my C13 standard again.
Last Thursdsay, I spilt it. Today, I added too much solvent. Had to make it again.. Third time lucky I supose. kakakka..

  • My sister the irritant (what else is new)
Today's drama involves her boiling rice.. and forgetting about it thus leaving the rice cooker on "warm" the whole day resulting in a rice pot full of rice that was thrown out. And lucky house never burn down.

Then she calls me while I'm at uni.... and she's like "Eh.. go buy bread!" and I'm like.. "Don wan.." and she's like "Nothing to eat already laaa"

In my head, I go "eat your damned cereal you nincompoop!!!! No food my FOOT!"

But, "Cereal leh?" instead i said. "Don't want! GO BUY!!" At this point of time, it's either a 'go and buy' or 'don buy and come home to be abused' situation.

So, die die also must go buy. Okaylah, I needed plastic bags and forgot to buy sweets also.

so, happily(cause bf teman[accompanied]) I went to Countdown after having some nuggets from Wendy's(cause I didn't have dinner because I had too much rubbish the whole day) and traipsed down the bread aisle.

Alamak!!! No more Freya's!!! (cause it was on special and everyone went and bought Freya's!! 2 for $5... I would buy also la!!) How ar? Look at other option, expensive.. so big..

*lightbulb lights* Buy cheaper one and smaller loaf one *hehehhee*

What?? usually bread in this house goes into the.. deng deng deng.. BIN...

Cause? I don't usually eat bread and well, my sister doesn't really realise how much food she is wasting. Most of the time the bread cannot be finished.

So I bought Signature range bread. hehehhee.. Cheap ma! and feels HEAVY too! waahh..

Later on..

"WHAT?? YOU BOUGHT CHEAP BREAD.. I DON'T LIKE!!! WHY YOU BUY CHEAP BREAD!!?? BUY EXPENSIVE BREAD.. I ONLY LIKE EXPENSIVE BREAD" *whine, gripe, moan, groan* goes my sis.

I go, "Ahhh.. shuddup.. next time don wan to buy you bread di!!" XD

bwahahhah.. buy cheap bread la. No money mar! learn to save lor! DUH!!!! 'Money man' on tv teach one what!!!! Need to budget mar.

Bwak bwak..
  • On a happy note, my today's lunch is still sitting in the fridge in uni.. because.. deng deng deng... There was free food.
OKay, not much of food. Quiches, spring rolls, corn chips and salsa, nuts, a fig and lots and lots of shortbread cookies constituted my lunch.. and pretty much dinner actually... How very.. healthy.. Dang.. no wonder I'm coughing.

Let's see.. dinner was an orange, 3 shortbread cookies, approx. 4 nuggets, stolen chips and bites from bf's burger.. wahahahhahaha.. Oh.. and vegetable when I got home and tasted the chicken I had marinated.

Today, was my unhealthy binge day.. Wheeeee... I wuff shortbread cookies.. i think i had like.. 10 of them? OMgoodness.. hahahahha..

okaley dokes..

That's about all for today.

Oh.. feeling SO much better from when I wrote the last post.. Dunno..

Thanks dear friend *cough.. the one who I spoke to on Monday and realised that we are so alike.. * It makes me feel so much better to find someone who understands. and that helped a whole heap knowing that I'm not just being entirely.. silly but mostly how that's how I was wired and need re-wiring.

Comments

Popular Posts