Phtooblog: Mostly food :) Food I made.

It's been a long time since I have posted a photo. I haven't posted any photos for at least a month. I know this for a fact because my photobucket account is void of a "jul 07" folder..

Mmm.. wonder what has become of me.. it will be a food blog for today. Well, today is your lucky day. I am making effort to upload photos from my phone to my computer. Hmm.. i wonder if I still have photos on my camera that i have yet to upload...

Oh.. just checked. I have some.. of my wisdom teeth and the pasta bake I made. Lol..

Still waiting for the photos to upload.. trum de doo..

Done!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some lame attempt at artistic perspective shot.. The problem was.. the camera.. lol.. using my phone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what I do in lab... i play with dry ice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yup.. made brownies.. yummers.. mm.. I think i should make more.. *craving*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The pasta bake i made. The filling, with white sauce and the finale.. with cheese and crouton crumbs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A random outing to Davenport.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some random graffiti at the stairwell at where I park my car.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And today.. I'm so proud of myself. I made 'ku loh yoke' a.k.a. sweet and sour pork!!! and no, i didn't even look for the recipe.. Just blindly made it!!


And that's all folks!

Hmm.. sigh.. damn bengang. I feel so idiotic.

Comments

Popular Posts