I no longer know the value of shame.
I walked all over the university campus today in my lab coat. Even at one point, whilst driven by hunger, I walked to the new Owen. G. Glen building(MY FIRST TIME!!!) from the Kate Edger centre in my LAB COAT to get a platter of food. Because there was no more food on our side.. I just scalped a whole load of sandwiches. I had absolutely.. no.. more.. shame..
Sigh.. thinking back, OHMY FREAKING GOODNESSS!!!!!
Anyway, more later.. now I want to sleep. I need my beauty sleep!!!! Ball today!!! *so excited!!!* wheeeeee ....
Yes, and had a wonderful bbq in the middle of winter thanks to pete.. Yummyyyyy..
I walked all over the university campus today in my lab coat. Even at one point, whilst driven by hunger, I walked to the new Owen. G. Glen building(MY FIRST TIME!!!) from the Kate Edger centre in my LAB COAT to get a platter of food. Because there was no more food on our side.. I just scalped a whole load of sandwiches. I had absolutely.. no.. more.. shame..
Sigh.. thinking back, OHMY FREAKING GOODNESSS!!!!!
Anyway, more later.. now I want to sleep. I need my beauty sleep!!!! Ball today!!! *so excited!!!* wheeeeee ....
Yes, and had a wonderful bbq in the middle of winter thanks to pete.. Yummyyyyy..
Comments