I seem to have an issue with personal contact. Sometimes, I just don't want to have people hugging me and stuff. I feel uncomfortable. It is only those whom I allow to hug me that I am alright.

Case 1: My sister hugged me just before I left for Brissy.. I pushed her away cause it was uncomfortable for me

Case 2: People about to give me a hug... and I try to avoid the hug by hiding behind my bf.

I don't know... maybe I'm just weird or something.. but it's just, I really am not into the allowing people into my boundary unless I feel like it? It's odd.. This does not only apply to 'hugs' but also with regards to me telling people things. I never like describing my problems to my family unless I feel ready to. Whereas, I will be fine discussing them with friends. Maybe cause there's no expectation from them? That's why I don't feel so pressured...

I think people are really worried for me.. in terms of my job. I don't know. I feel fine... also with the accident. I'm just more pissed off than anything. Probably cause I feel so pissed off and annoyed at both my job and accident that I don't feel upset. Therefore, I don't need the consolation. I am fine.. just, well, maybe I will feel it eventually.. but for now.. i am okay. Thanks all for your concern. It is really nice of all of you. I just need to figure this out myself.. I guess.

Many serious things for me to consider. I really hate such things.. :( Esp. when it comes to the topic of 'career'. Sigh..

Comments

Popular Posts