Office mopics
Talk about an eventful day.. there were only about 4 from my team at most in the office for most of the morning until 3 others filtered in.. Then 2 left at lunch time cause they were sick.. One came in for a few hours and then went off around 3.. which would have been the time another left for home... So really, at any given time, there were only 4 from my team at once around.. spread between 2 offices. What a joke.
It's either low morale or just that people are really away sick.. Tsk! Either that, low morale leading to people getting sick. Hahaha.
'Tis was a very very cold morning again this morning. Fields filled with frost and super foggy! WOah.. I had to use my fog lights.. okay, I didn't HAVE to.. I just chose to :P.. Took pictures of fog and managed to get some of the fields filled with frost.. hehehe.. Then gave the finger to idiots who refused to stop for me at a pedestrian crossing.. All THREE cars! GRrrr... The finger just sprung up. Couldn't stop it on time. I really wish I could throw something in their path to make them panic. I consider sometimes to fake walking out and giving them a shock of their lives just to jump back.... or the other alternative... swing my bag right in front of their car to whack their cars... next time.. I'll carry a bag of bricks on top of my lunch bag! Ho HUm...
It's either low morale or just that people are really away sick.. Tsk! Either that, low morale leading to people getting sick. Hahaha.
'Tis was a very very cold morning again this morning. Fields filled with frost and super foggy! WOah.. I had to use my fog lights.. okay, I didn't HAVE to.. I just chose to :P.. Took pictures of fog and managed to get some of the fields filled with frost.. hehehe.. Then gave the finger to idiots who refused to stop for me at a pedestrian crossing.. All THREE cars! GRrrr... The finger just sprung up. Couldn't stop it on time. I really wish I could throw something in their path to make them panic. I consider sometimes to fake walking out and giving them a shock of their lives just to jump back.... or the other alternative... swing my bag right in front of their car to whack their cars... next time.. I'll carry a bag of bricks on top of my lunch bag! Ho HUm...
Comments