Kids grow up too fast nowadays.
Way to feel too old = Look at your friend's younger sister's photos.. Eeps... They dress up like we do.. and they make up like we do.. Complete with hair tongs and all that jazz.
Is it just certain groups of kids that are like that or is it the norm that kids wear make up to school now? I, for one, would rather not let my kid wear make up other than for maybe school ball or something. Even if they do, I'd prefer if they did with light make up.. Maybe I'm just too old school.. Sigh..
But yeah, I don't know.. I think that as a younger child you should be a little more conservative with your dressing.. and yada... Gosh.. I don't know if I want to have kids now.. urk... especially not clothing that will show cleavage and all. Singlets maybe alright.. but not ultra tight clothes and all.. fitting yes.. but super fitting... and singlet and cleavage.. a bit too much la.. O.o...
haiyoh... i think I'm just old now la. heh.
Way to feel too old = Look at your friend's younger sister's photos.. Eeps... They dress up like we do.. and they make up like we do.. Complete with hair tongs and all that jazz.
Is it just certain groups of kids that are like that or is it the norm that kids wear make up to school now? I, for one, would rather not let my kid wear make up other than for maybe school ball or something. Even if they do, I'd prefer if they did with light make up.. Maybe I'm just too old school.. Sigh..
But yeah, I don't know.. I think that as a younger child you should be a little more conservative with your dressing.. and yada... Gosh.. I don't know if I want to have kids now.. urk... especially not clothing that will show cleavage and all. Singlets maybe alright.. but not ultra tight clothes and all.. fitting yes.. but super fitting... and singlet and cleavage.. a bit too much la.. O.o...
haiyoh... i think I'm just old now la. heh.
Comments