REckless impatient drivers.
This morning this stupid blonde chick drove so recklessly. Firstly, I nearly had a collision with her because she just shot out of a junction without stopping and only when I honked hard out at her that she did. She wasn't even apologetic or anything and just drove off!! I thought.. fine.. maybe she wasn't paying attention. Then later, she proved that she was just a plain reckless broad.
She made an illegal turn into a one-way street to beat traffic, came back around and then she overtook TWO CARS who were waiting to turn right from THE LEFT and proceeded to TURN RIGHT cutting the front car off!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!
That was just incident 1.
Later, when I was on Te Irirangi Dr., some middle aged white trash was scolding me cause he was just too impatient.. =.="" Fine, Sorry that I didn't move to the right enough to give you space to squeeze through, but by the time I realised, I couldn't move anywhere else. Moreover, there was NO WAY he could squeeze through ANYWAY cause there wasn't enough space between him and the car behind me. Then as traffic started moving in front of me, I moved to the right as much as I could to let him pass.. Honestly, I think he had AMPLE space okay! Instead, he HONKS at me and then makes some hand gestures and I think I saw a third finger. I'm pretty sure he was annoyed at me cause his expression was just like he is.. a grumpy old fart. Excuse me? I know I squeeze through there to beat the waiting traffic most days too... but even if a car blocks my way, I just grumble to myself and never honk at the person because honestly, what we're doing isn't technically entirely right but more just cause people let you pass through? It is only meant to be TWO lanes and just cause there's a bicycle lane there that you are only able to make it a 'third'.. So honestly, you were overtaking from the left (again, which is WRONG), and you dare be GRUMPY at me... HARUMFT!
Whatever.. hahah.. dumb fools on the road... I think BOTH were impatient drivers. THe funniest thing was, when the guy honked at me and gave me the finger, I was puffing my cheeks out cause I've got a big ulcer at the side of my mouth and it was hurting cause of chaffing.. so imagine a blowfish looking over at him with a surprised look... HAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!
She made an illegal turn into a one-way street to beat traffic, came back around and then she overtook TWO CARS who were waiting to turn right from THE LEFT and proceeded to TURN RIGHT cutting the front car off!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!
That was just incident 1.
Later, when I was on Te Irirangi Dr., some middle aged white trash was scolding me cause he was just too impatient.. =.="" Fine, Sorry that I didn't move to the right enough to give you space to squeeze through, but by the time I realised, I couldn't move anywhere else. Moreover, there was NO WAY he could squeeze through ANYWAY cause there wasn't enough space between him and the car behind me. Then as traffic started moving in front of me, I moved to the right as much as I could to let him pass.. Honestly, I think he had AMPLE space okay! Instead, he HONKS at me and then makes some hand gestures and I think I saw a third finger. I'm pretty sure he was annoyed at me cause his expression was just like he is.. a grumpy old fart. Excuse me? I know I squeeze through there to beat the waiting traffic most days too... but even if a car blocks my way, I just grumble to myself and never honk at the person because honestly, what we're doing isn't technically entirely right but more just cause people let you pass through? It is only meant to be TWO lanes and just cause there's a bicycle lane there that you are only able to make it a 'third'.. So honestly, you were overtaking from the left (again, which is WRONG), and you dare be GRUMPY at me... HARUMFT!
Whatever.. hahah.. dumb fools on the road... I think BOTH were impatient drivers. THe funniest thing was, when the guy honked at me and gave me the finger, I was puffing my cheeks out cause I've got a big ulcer at the side of my mouth and it was hurting cause of chaffing.. so imagine a blowfish looking over at him with a surprised look... HAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!
Comments