A short photoblog.. also to thank some wonderful ppl.
My legacy at work.


hahaha.. a step by step guide on 'How to Scan documents'.... lol!!!
Farewell tea.


Gonna miss this place for the shared lunches/tea... and the cake on birthdays.. mmm
So long Public Health
(yeah.. so now you know where I work. Well, for those who didn't anyway..)


Cleaning the desk.. shouldn't be smiling.. but.. er.. i see camera I smile!
Then came the surprise......
Which trumped losing my job by miles.
I got a package in the mail! My sister passed it to me during dinner.. The 'detailed description of contents' cracked me up...

What was inside???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE SWIMSUIT I WANTED TO BUY IN OZ BUT COULDN'T GET MY SIZE!!!!!
I LUB YOUUUUUUU...

<3<3<3<3<3<3 muah muah muah <3<3<3<3<3<3


hahaha.. a step by step guide on 'How to Scan documents'.... lol!!!
Farewell tea.


Gonna miss this place for the shared lunches/tea... and the cake on birthdays.. mmm
So long Public Health
(yeah.. so now you know where I work. Well, for those who didn't anyway..)


Cleaning the desk.. shouldn't be smiling.. but.. er.. i see camera I smile!
Then came the surprise......
Which trumped losing my job by miles.
I got a package in the mail! My sister passed it to me during dinner.. The 'detailed description of contents' cracked me up...

What was inside???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE SWIMSUIT I WANTED TO BUY IN OZ BUT COULDN'T GET MY SIZE!!!!!
I LUB YOUUUUUUU...

<3<3<3<3<3<3 muah muah muah <3<3<3<3<3<3
Comments