If the practice of storing an opened pack of toilet rim blocks next to facial products (which I use for my face) and a pack of Janola anti-bacterial flushable wipes next to my cup which I use to gargle Listerine with is totally acceptable.. why is it that they're mostly placed on MY SIDE of the vanity in the toilet?
I think it's stupid and unsafe! Dude... I gargle my mouth with that stuff.. that's like... anti-bacterial stuff man.. and.. AND don't get me started on the toilet blocks. If you so insist they're safe, please keep them next to YOUR products and NOT MINE. HMFT!
Sleepy.. stressed-ish.. *groan* gotta wake up early to drop car off at panel beaters..
No gas leaks observed.. but was unable to check the main gas valve as it's .. uhm.. in my neighbour's garage.. I just learned today that well, if I ever have an emergency gas leak.. I could very well be screwed... hahaha.. Unless I have a way to access the mains.. well, tata lala.. Time to get some stuff moving. heh..
okay..
I am damn pissed off right now.
I came home and I wanted to discuss with my sister about tomorrow's transportation arrangement. Fair enough right? I probably mentioned that we have to leave early tomorrow when I got home.. Then, a bit later, after discussing with my eldest sister, I decided that I needed to leave by 7.15am so I could get to work early since I have to leave early. I need to be at the panel beater's by 5pm to be able to get my car back! In addition, today I was only at work for HALF a day since I had to rush home to meet the gas fitter.
So, when I went downstairs to just let her know that we have to leave the house by 7.15pm... and I get snapped and shouted at. o.O"""" duuuuuddeeeee..... WTH did I do ???? Apparently I was being annoying and since I came home I've been nagging abt it di.. What you expect?? I have to sort this Sh8t out! I just telling you be ready by 7.15pm! Then she goes, "ENOUGH LA.. I will just walk to work if not la!" or something like that..
And.. I only confirmed the time ONCE to her alright? I didn't continuously go 7.157.157.157.15... although, she probably needs it. She's so slow in the mornings!!! That's another problem. When my eldest sis and I say we will have to leave early.. we actually MEAN it. Cause we work so far out of the city, we have no choice. The moment we leave any later, traffic will be bad and it'll just be annoying! She just doesn't understand that and well, can't blame us for trying to drill 7.15 into her brain =.="""
So, when my eldest sister later came to pass me the keys.. My 2nd sis was asking why we have to take so many cars and my eldest sis said that cause they have to meet me at the panel beaters.. I was still annoyed and I just told her that I'll walk back and get the car and if 2nd sis is not ready by 7.15am, I'm just going to leave. Fine, it was probably said in a sarcastic manner.. but what I meant was, I was gonna leave at 7.15am whether she is ready or not because she herself said she can walk if not! SO HMFT!!!!!!!
Then I got scolded by my eldest sis for adding more fuel to the fire. What?? It helps me relieve my ... ermm.. stress from her? I don't like it.. and I really want her to realise that I'm being dead serious about 7.15am. Sheesh. Last time, I'd always be ready waiting for her downstairs when she needed to send me. Grr..
Anyway.. rant over.. gotta go sleep. night.
I think it's stupid and unsafe! Dude... I gargle my mouth with that stuff.. that's like... anti-bacterial stuff man.. and.. AND don't get me started on the toilet blocks. If you so insist they're safe, please keep them next to YOUR products and NOT MINE. HMFT!
Sleepy.. stressed-ish.. *groan* gotta wake up early to drop car off at panel beaters..
No gas leaks observed.. but was unable to check the main gas valve as it's .. uhm.. in my neighbour's garage.. I just learned today that well, if I ever have an emergency gas leak.. I could very well be screwed... hahaha.. Unless I have a way to access the mains.. well, tata lala.. Time to get some stuff moving. heh..
okay..
I am damn pissed off right now.
I came home and I wanted to discuss with my sister about tomorrow's transportation arrangement. Fair enough right? I probably mentioned that we have to leave early tomorrow when I got home.. Then, a bit later, after discussing with my eldest sister, I decided that I needed to leave by 7.15am so I could get to work early since I have to leave early. I need to be at the panel beater's by 5pm to be able to get my car back! In addition, today I was only at work for HALF a day since I had to rush home to meet the gas fitter.
So, when I went downstairs to just let her know that we have to leave the house by 7.15pm... and I get snapped and shouted at. o.O"""" duuuuuddeeeee..... WTH did I do ???? Apparently I was being annoying and since I came home I've been nagging abt it di.. What you expect?? I have to sort this Sh8t out! I just telling you be ready by 7.15pm! Then she goes, "ENOUGH LA.. I will just walk to work if not la!" or something like that..
And.. I only confirmed the time ONCE to her alright? I didn't continuously go 7.157.157.157.15... although, she probably needs it. She's so slow in the mornings!!! That's another problem. When my eldest sis and I say we will have to leave early.. we actually MEAN it. Cause we work so far out of the city, we have no choice. The moment we leave any later, traffic will be bad and it'll just be annoying! She just doesn't understand that and well, can't blame us for trying to drill 7.15 into her brain =.="""
So, when my eldest sister later came to pass me the keys.. My 2nd sis was asking why we have to take so many cars and my eldest sis said that cause they have to meet me at the panel beaters.. I was still annoyed and I just told her that I'll walk back and get the car and if 2nd sis is not ready by 7.15am, I'm just going to leave. Fine, it was probably said in a sarcastic manner.. but what I meant was, I was gonna leave at 7.15am whether she is ready or not because she herself said she can walk if not! SO HMFT!!!!!!!
Then I got scolded by my eldest sis for adding more fuel to the fire. What?? It helps me relieve my ... ermm.. stress from her? I don't like it.. and I really want her to realise that I'm being dead serious about 7.15am. Sheesh. Last time, I'd always be ready waiting for her downstairs when she needed to send me. Grr..
Anyway.. rant over.. gotta go sleep. night.
Comments