am..
pooped.. Very.. tired..
But I still managed to make red rubies a.k.a mock pomegranate seeds in coconut milk a.k.a waterchestnut a.k.a the thai waterchesnut coated with some red sticky stuff dessert with nangka/jackfruit.
Yep.. So yummY! I'm craving desserts lately. I want creme brulee.. Groan.. There goes my tummy.. from all that yummy.. Comes a tummy..Oh my poor tummy..
ANyway... I went for a walk. Took a lot of pictures. Was in a bad mood.. But yet when I was walking alone I was happy.. and was even smiling to myself. Was looking out for that hottie in the trackpants.. and *cough* ONLY in the track SHORTS to be precise.. with his shirt tied around his neck or somewhere.. The one that smiled at me.. *dies* *cough cough* (perasaan sudah). SOmehow.. a lot of things amused me or enticed me to take photos of. But I'm just too lazy and too tired to transfer pics to my computer. Another day probably. I will for now.. semi-die of exhaustion and do my essay at the same time.
Sigh.. Tomorrow was meant to sleep in. But now I have to go into uni 3 hours earlier just to measure apples and flour. Of all the stupidity. Tsk tsk.. Oh well.. ANyway.. I'm off. Later people.
But I still managed to make red rubies a.k.a mock pomegranate seeds in coconut milk a.k.a waterchestnut a.k.a the thai waterchesnut coated with some red sticky stuff dessert with nangka/jackfruit.
Yep.. So yummY! I'm craving desserts lately. I want creme brulee.. Groan.. There goes my tummy.. from all that yummy.. Comes a tummy..Oh my poor tummy..
ANyway... I went for a walk. Took a lot of pictures. Was in a bad mood.. But yet when I was walking alone I was happy.. and was even smiling to myself. Was looking out for that hottie in the trackpants.. and *cough* ONLY in the track SHORTS to be precise.. with his shirt tied around his neck or somewhere.. The one that smiled at me.. *dies* *cough cough* (perasaan sudah). SOmehow.. a lot of things amused me or enticed me to take photos of. But I'm just too lazy and too tired to transfer pics to my computer. Another day probably. I will for now.. semi-die of exhaustion and do my essay at the same time.
Sigh.. Tomorrow was meant to sleep in. But now I have to go into uni 3 hours earlier just to measure apples and flour. Of all the stupidity. Tsk tsk.. Oh well.. ANyway.. I'm off. Later people.
Comments