OKay..
UMSA BALL '05 ROCKED!! Well, I had a lot of fun.. I guess I just was too busy talking too ppl around me. Hehe..
Thanks to Len, Tina ANd Lucy for comign! not forgetting Danny and Henry too...Hmm.. I'm feeling rather bad.. B'cuz.. Sigh..
OKay.. Let's just say Christine has a problem. She has a BIIIIGG problem.
She's too much of a social butterfly. Flits around too much. WAAAYYY too much! Groan.. ANNDD.. Not to mention.. Christine.. Is... Such.. a ... Freaking.. Nutcase.. when.. she.. iss.... HYPER!!!
Get this.. worked 8.5 hours for courses and careers day. Involved light labour of carrying sandwich boards around. Not exactly that light.. And walking.. and walking.. Tired by the end of it.. And then she goes to ball.. The rushing to get ready=adrenaline pumping. Adrenaline rush+excitement over meetin so many ppl in one place=lack of concentration on a single thing.
Now.. I feel bad because I feel like I abandoned my friends. Sigh.. And it WAS me that asked them to come! Oh NOOO!!:( arrghh..I'm sorry gurls.. Really.. am... Sigh.. I just really have this disorder. Let's just name it Christine disorder.. Too hyper. I believe I scared Lydia..
I took 172 pics. Hoorah.. It's 4.48am.. my bf is sleeping like a pIGGY!!! Cuz he was supposed to wait up for me but he has fallen asleep and is not replying my messages..Now I don't know if I'm meant to go visit him or not.. Pins and needles.. leg paiiiinnnn.. Later I tell u more about ball..Heheheh!! So FUn!..
But then.. I think I ended up looking like a fool! talking about it.. Nipple stickers work wonders! ehhehehe.. BYE!
Thanks to Len, Tina ANd Lucy for comign! not forgetting Danny and Henry too...Hmm.. I'm feeling rather bad.. B'cuz.. Sigh..
OKay.. Let's just say Christine has a problem. She has a BIIIIGG problem.
She's too much of a social butterfly. Flits around too much. WAAAYYY too much! Groan.. ANNDD.. Not to mention.. Christine.. Is... Such.. a ... Freaking.. Nutcase.. when.. she.. iss.... HYPER!!!
Get this.. worked 8.5 hours for courses and careers day. Involved light labour of carrying sandwich boards around. Not exactly that light.. And walking.. and walking.. Tired by the end of it.. And then she goes to ball.. The rushing to get ready=adrenaline pumping. Adrenaline rush+excitement over meetin so many ppl in one place=lack of concentration on a single thing.
Now.. I feel bad because I feel like I abandoned my friends. Sigh.. And it WAS me that asked them to come! Oh NOOO!!:( arrghh..I'm sorry gurls.. Really.. am... Sigh.. I just really have this disorder. Let's just name it Christine disorder.. Too hyper. I believe I scared Lydia..
I took 172 pics. Hoorah.. It's 4.48am.. my bf is sleeping like a pIGGY!!! Cuz he was supposed to wait up for me but he has fallen asleep and is not replying my messages..Now I don't know if I'm meant to go visit him or not.. Pins and needles.. leg paiiiinnnn.. Later I tell u more about ball..Heheheh!! So FUn!..
But then.. I think I ended up looking like a fool! talking about it.. Nipple stickers work wonders! ehhehehe.. BYE!
Comments