Good..

I have a dress now. After spending 3 hours walking around newmarket trying on SO many dresses.. I come home to show them the photo of the best possible dress.. And then our friend tells me.. My red dress is good enough. Ceh. I'm so tired. Wasted my time oni!

Anyway.. another expandable post. click on link for more.


Anyway, I'm just a tad disappointed now. At first, ada orang cakap tak nak pergi ball. Sekarang pula.. nak pergi tapi tak boleh .

You know.. I'm starting to think that God wants this relationship to end. So disappointing. Heartbreaking too. Maybe I really should move on. I don't know. Miss him too much.

I just want to go to the ball with my bf. Like that pun tak boleh. Macam mana la?

Takkan nak force dia pergi? Sigh.. tak pe la.. Macam itu lah nasib aku. Just move on..

I have to go help my sister cook. I'm no longer that excited about the ball.

Comments

Popular Posts