Mega-stress

MEGA-STRESS
(Tune: America from ‘Westside Story’)
(Copyright - Roger Booth)

Everyone's living in mega-stress,
Suffering under extreme duress,
Always competing to be the best,
When you are living in mega-stress.


Life's not for winning or losing,
You get the stress of your choosing,
Those who see virtue in striving,
Spend their lives merely surviving.

Everyone's living in mega-stress,
Suffering under extreme duress,
Always competing to be the best,
When you are living in mega-stress.

Setting extreme expectations,
Guarantees stressful relations,
Highly competitive attitude,
Suddenly health is completely screwed.

Everyone's living in mega-stress,
Struggling vainly to keep abreast,
Living with problems they can’t address,
Life is just loaded with mega-stress.

If you see life as a trial,
You'll never live it in style,
Struggling forever with all your will,
Life's simple pleasures elude you still.

Everyone's living in mega-stress,
Dealing with life as a total mess,
So full of terrors they can’t express,
Don't call it life, call it mega-stress.

Life's not for winning or losing,
You get the stress of your choosing,
Those who see virtue in striving,
Spend their lives merely surviving.

Everyone's living in mega-stress,
Talk to your mates but they’re unimpressed,
They’re just as anxious as all the rest,
Literally lumbered with mega-stress.

Listen to me, here's a cure,
Wonderfully simple and pure,
Stress is not something implicit,
So simply take life and live it.

Everyone's living in mega-stress,
Suffering under extreme duress,
Give up your struggle and have a rest,
And you'll release all that mega-stress.

Roger Booth is a lecturer of the course Humanbio142 in my uni. I had him last year. I hope he doesn't mind me putting it up. of course.. All credit goes to him. I have to agree. Why trouble yourself with so much stress? Hmm.. Indeed. So, I should just sit back and not worry about my assignment. Or maybe not. Heh.. Oh well.. once I start writing the assignment. I'm pretty sure everything will be okay. That is.. IF the lecturer actually replies to my question. Geez..

Comments

Popular Posts