Photoblog: confusing myself...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haiih.. I really wanna kill that door.. THat's the 3rd cut on the same hand.. THe worst so far. Sigh.. Look la.. My arm so ugly now...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Can u see the vague curl at the bottom?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"...half dead curl".... LML

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Curl?? What curl?? All I see is... waves..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My 'brilliant' make up skills..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My very burnt hair indeed. Can u see how messy it is?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The martini which almost killed me...
not really.. but the killed me rhymes with martiNI!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
FAIL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
FAIL

Ah.. yes.. And I have more pics to show you..But they're on my handphone.. LAzzzyyyyy.. OoHhH.. wait.. got one more pic.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The dress I almost bought.. But Lucky I didn't. Hehhehe.. Save myself $100!!!!

Ah yes.. me happy now.. heheheheh.. SMILES!!

MUAKS.. love you hun!

Comments

Popular Posts