why christine's so dumb & why she's pissed off
B'cuz.. Jo.. the prez of UMSA 'replied' to my text(sms) in the most random manner. My first reaction was.. she text the wrong person laaa. But then after deliberatin I thought maybe not.. Her text went along the lines of.. "Chicago's on sky now. Something about that's what we want".. So .. I thought she was talking about the ball theme. And I thought she meant that we were supposed to dress up 20's style ala the movie Chicago.
First thing that pops into my mind are the bands around the head and the big feathers. So I text back asking if she meant Chicago, the show with Cath Zeta and Richard Gere in it. And I also mentioned about if that's the style we want.. Then.. well.. I would need to look for a big feather. Thus.. I asked her where the nearest Ostrich farm is. I can go curi(steal) a feather from there.
Haaiihh.. SO silly la me..
Jo.. if you're reading this.. That was totally random. Let's hope she isn't like.. "siao(crazy) one that woman! ask me about ostrich farm!"
*edited at 1.20am*
EH... Who can be so sampat(idiotic) to go and use my nickname la!?? And pretend to be me har?
First.. someone used my old nickname, 'c'. Then I had to change that. Then NOw.. I changed to C.ho.. Mana tau.. someone also use that nickname? Ei.. I got so bad luck to go and pick a nickname that's so commonly used in my circle of friends? Understandable if "c" is common. But C.ho? celaka....
I think it's on purpose though.. cuz the person's impersonating me. Chances are.. that person reads my blog too. Nvm.. Could be someone joking. It better be. If you're joking better own up now. I'll just make u buy me lunch/dinner. Or if I'm nice enough.. ice-cream. There. See.. i'm so forgiving.
First thing that pops into my mind are the bands around the head and the big feathers. So I text back asking if she meant Chicago, the show with Cath Zeta and Richard Gere in it. And I also mentioned about if that's the style we want.. Then.. well.. I would need to look for a big feather. Thus.. I asked her where the nearest Ostrich farm is. I can go curi(steal) a feather from there.
Haaiihh.. SO silly la me..
Jo.. if you're reading this.. That was totally random. Let's hope she isn't like.. "siao(crazy) one that woman! ask me about ostrich farm!"
*edited at 1.20am*
EH... Who can be so sampat(idiotic) to go and use my nickname la!?? And pretend to be me har?
First.. someone used my old nickname, 'c'. Then I had to change that. Then NOw.. I changed to C.ho.. Mana tau.. someone also use that nickname? Ei.. I got so bad luck to go and pick a nickname that's so commonly used in my circle of friends? Understandable if "c" is common. But C.ho? celaka....
I think it's on purpose though.. cuz the person's impersonating me. Chances are.. that person reads my blog too. Nvm.. Could be someone joking. It better be. If you're joking better own up now. I'll just make u buy me lunch/dinner. Or if I'm nice enough.. ice-cream. There. See.. i'm so forgiving.
Comments