In an act of total randomness..
I called the radio station for a cd. HOwever.. I just got the DJ. Darn.. dunno what to say.
I want that cd. GIMME GIMMEEeE!! Okay. considering how bored and lifeless my Saturday will be tonight. I will just leave my radio on and hopefully get through to win that damned CD. It's been way too long since something random has happened. And that includes winning something. Okay.. maybe winning at the casino was winning. But oh well..
Oh.. What did I do when the DJ answered the phone? I asked him what was the title of the song that was played like.. er.. 15-20 mins ago? Great conversationalist I am indeed. Back to the ABC's of amino acids.. Alanine,Phenylalanine, glycine, Valliineee.(sing to the tune of ABC song).
lalalla.. Let's see how long my interest lasts to get that Cd. Last time I made that resolution.. It fizzed off in an hour. Trallalaa..
"Cuz this is my subaru don't touch my Leattheeerrr"
I want that cd. GIMME GIMMEEeE!! Okay. considering how bored and lifeless my Saturday will be tonight. I will just leave my radio on and hopefully get through to win that damned CD. It's been way too long since something random has happened. And that includes winning something. Okay.. maybe winning at the casino was winning. But oh well..
Oh.. What did I do when the DJ answered the phone? I asked him what was the title of the song that was played like.. er.. 15-20 mins ago? Great conversationalist I am indeed. Back to the ABC's of amino acids.. Alanine,Phenylalanine, glycine, Valliineee.(sing to the tune of ABC song).
lalalla.. Let's see how long my interest lasts to get that Cd. Last time I made that resolution.. It fizzed off in an hour. Trallalaa..
"Cuz this is my subaru don't touch my Leattheeerrr"
Comments