interesting..

Why.. would anyone want to have the abbreviation as such..

.....Colorimetric Micromethod for Protein Determination with Erythrosin B. Anal. Biochem. 1994, 220, 142-148.

See it? No?

Okay.. I shall highlight it for you.. BUt first. I shall tell you of how I came across it. I have of course been doing my work(Like the good girl that I am) and was running through the list of references when these 2 words just jumped up to me. Interesting. I just wonder whether they realised what they've named their journal. Goodnes goodness. Should I email them and enlighten them? Nah.. I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill just so I can procrastinate huh? Hahahha.. Okay.. here's what I saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANAL. BIOCHEM.




Mackerel with onions! ROFL!!!!!

ps: sorry lah.. i'm losing my mind you see..

Comments

Popular Posts