haloo...

what is this? 13th of August? Why so familiar one this date? ... Ohhhhh.. I think i remember lehhh..

but wait.. Let me talk about my stupid cd player on my computer..It's so damned slow that I just wanna smash it. However, that's not good. Why? It's part of the computer.. SMashing it would mean smashing my computer too.. waaahhh.. Patience.. Patience..

I do say.. One picture just refuses to be transferred to my computer from the cd.. I think I'm too scary in that pic dei.. haiyohhhh..

ANyywaaayy...

bwaahhahahh.. i found the pics on my photobucket account. Damn.. it's a good thing I've started archiving things properly!! Yeah.. insaf(learnt my lesson) edi!!

so yes.. why is Aug 13 such an auspicious day? Cuz laa.. It's Tiffany's b'day laaa!!! 20 edi woman!!! wooHOOoOOOOoo!!!

Soooooooo.. anyone in Melbourne? Ask me for her number la.. she wanna go party party.. Move it moVe it!!!eeee.. Hyper...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
TIFFANY! THIS IS TIFFANY!!! REMEMBER.. THOSE IN MELBOURNE, YOU SEE HER YOU SAY HI AND SAY HAPPY 20TH B'DAY!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the ugly pic which refused to be transferred.. patutla hor??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Phew.. lucky this pic not so teruk. Redemption.. ehhehehehe..



AAAaannnnyyywaay..

I SHOULD be doing my work and studying. yes, indeed.. Ker han's rite.. if my computer was taken away by my sis I'd be more productive. But heck.. it's the only thing keeping me sane la dei! and NOT depressed!!!!

Ohhh. bother.. weird.. I'm shedding a LOT of hair on a DAILY basis after my haircut!!! OH noOOOO!!! Am I goign bald?!!! Die laa.. DIIEIEEEE~!!!!

and yes.. I don't know what else to say. I better go.. lalalala.. nutty edi.. hehehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts