I honestly reckon..
that I am NOT meant to boil water for drinking. Or at least not using that big kettle anyway. Why?
I keep forgetting that the kettle is on the stove. Oh.. and even though I set my alarm clock.. I set it for am instead of pm. Therefore it did NOT ring at the correct time. Sister came home to a kettle boiling at full blast.. Chooo ChooOOOO... die la.. Dieee..
OH.. and then today? You know those sink traps? The one that prevents particles of food/hair/etc (for whatever sink it's in)? Yeah.. That.. It got stuck to the bottom of the kettle.. And by the time I realised that the sink trap was missing.. well, the water was already almost boiling. -.-" OH wonderful.. joy..
I have now found out that I have to be SUPER kiasu(always wanna be no.1) in chem labs now. The slower I am.. The longer I would have to wait for an IR spectrometer thingy. Groan.. Couldn't they just invest in a couple more? Or at least NOT have us do the IR spectra. Because it's just TOO time consuming! YEESH! ANyway.. have fun at the lab ppl. And use an ice bath if your crystals are taking too long to form. Trala.. I'm off. Stupid assignment needs to be finished.
I keep forgetting that the kettle is on the stove. Oh.. and even though I set my alarm clock.. I set it for am instead of pm. Therefore it did NOT ring at the correct time. Sister came home to a kettle boiling at full blast.. Chooo ChooOOOO... die la.. Dieee..
OH.. and then today? You know those sink traps? The one that prevents particles of food/hair/etc (for whatever sink it's in)? Yeah.. That.. It got stuck to the bottom of the kettle.. And by the time I realised that the sink trap was missing.. well, the water was already almost boiling. -.-" OH wonderful.. joy..
I have now found out that I have to be SUPER kiasu(always wanna be no.1) in chem labs now. The slower I am.. The longer I would have to wait for an IR spectrometer thingy. Groan.. Couldn't they just invest in a couple more? Or at least NOT have us do the IR spectra. Because it's just TOO time consuming! YEESH! ANyway.. have fun at the lab ppl. And use an ice bath if your crystals are taking too long to form. Trala.. I'm off. Stupid assignment needs to be finished.
Comments