and so..
Well, I wrote half of this post.. and then I realised something. What is typed below.. is basically what ppl would categorise as complaining. I suppose it is. I'm a chronic complainer. Sigh. And I run the risk of losing the ppl around me. I don't know whether to continue writing or not. But it's just utterly bleh. So I've spent the last 40 minutes trying to learn how to make expandable posts.. I still don't know how to do it properly.. Thus at the end of every post of mine there's a READ MORE! But trust me.. For most of the posts.. there ain't no read more.. This one does though......
Read only if you are a good, patient, loving friend who loves this gurl no matter how whiny she is.
Seriously.. read this if you love me only. Click on Read more.
anyway.. in continuation of the title: and so..
Christine finds out that she has extremely bad taste and has no sense of fashion. Great. All my clothes in my wardrobe.. aren't really that good looking I suppose. No wonder ppl look at me funny.
Now, I'm dress-less, and money-less. Whatever.
So damn bloody.. annoyed.
I only decided to go to the ball just cuz I thought I had a dress. But apparently.. the ones I wanted to wear are just.. a tad.. boring. conservative. Weird. Makes me look short. Just.. dumb. whatever. Oh.. colour's not right la.. bla bla bla.
I thought since I had the dress or a few dresses to pick from.. I have already saved money there. So.. well, there. I had nothing other than my ball ticket to buy and the make-up artist to pay. But I guess now I just have to fork out more money. Don't understand why I'm such a miser sometimes. Maybe it's cuz the ppl around me are so contradictory. One minute say I spend too much.. The next.. it's okay if I spend. Sigh..
Everyone's a bit surprised that I'm not going to the ball with anyone. yes.. I have a bf. So? Does that necessarily mean that he shares the same interest in going to the ball? Does that mean that he has enough money to? I'm just trying to be the good gf here and supporting my man no matter what. Even though really, what I really want is to finally go to a ball with a man. NOt.. alone. As usual. Yeah yeah.. I know. I won't be totally alone. I'll have my friends. And I will enjoy myself. But bah.. let me be a bit disappointed la. Don't tell me how he can go and all. I only just get more frustrated that way.
Martinis are.. a killer. gawd.. so strong. I'll stick to my weak drinks. Sigh.. so good am I not?
I am in a relationship which is boring. I'm so freaking frustrated. Everything I do doesn't seem to be right. I don't know what he wants! Honestly. Am I at fault that the relationship is boring and that you feel bored and are losing interest?
Go die la.. Sigh.. I admit. I have become complacent. I have become boring. BUt heck.. I've only become like the person that I am b'cuz you were always one to shoot down my 'wonderful' ideas for non-expense-needed things to do. So, what to do? Just adapt to you lor.
And I resent the fact that I help you save so much money but you squander away all that cash with your friends. I'm so farking bored okay. ANd i'm so SICK of doing things MYSELF ALONE. But do I FORCE you to come along? No. cuz I do after all respect you in a way.
Sorry if I am ranting. And I suppose I am making a big fuss about nothing. It's just that.. I just get frustrated when you tell me our relationship is boring. B'cuz I just don't know what you farking want! NO!!!! NOoOOOoOoOO!!!! I DON'T! When I attempt to make things more 'interesting'. my ideas just get shot down just cuz u know why.
Better appreciate me hiding the stuff.. I'm falling asleep at the comp. Was meant to be in bed.. uh.. an hour and a half ago. Going shopping for a dress. Sigh.. need to check bank account to see how much I can afford to budget for a new dress. If I can even find one.
Read only if you are a good, patient, loving friend who loves this gurl no matter how whiny she is.
Seriously.. read this if you love me only. Click on Read more.
anyway.. in continuation of the title: and so..
Christine finds out that she has extremely bad taste and has no sense of fashion. Great. All my clothes in my wardrobe.. aren't really that good looking I suppose. No wonder ppl look at me funny.
Now, I'm dress-less, and money-less. Whatever.
So damn bloody.. annoyed.
I only decided to go to the ball just cuz I thought I had a dress. But apparently.. the ones I wanted to wear are just.. a tad.. boring. conservative. Weird. Makes me look short. Just.. dumb. whatever. Oh.. colour's not right la.. bla bla bla.
I thought since I had the dress or a few dresses to pick from.. I have already saved money there. So.. well, there. I had nothing other than my ball ticket to buy and the make-up artist to pay. But I guess now I just have to fork out more money. Don't understand why I'm such a miser sometimes. Maybe it's cuz the ppl around me are so contradictory. One minute say I spend too much.. The next.. it's okay if I spend. Sigh..
Everyone's a bit surprised that I'm not going to the ball with anyone. yes.. I have a bf. So? Does that necessarily mean that he shares the same interest in going to the ball? Does that mean that he has enough money to? I'm just trying to be the good gf here and supporting my man no matter what. Even though really, what I really want is to finally go to a ball with a man. NOt.. alone. As usual. Yeah yeah.. I know. I won't be totally alone. I'll have my friends. And I will enjoy myself. But bah.. let me be a bit disappointed la. Don't tell me how he can go and all. I only just get more frustrated that way.
Martinis are.. a killer. gawd.. so strong. I'll stick to my weak drinks. Sigh.. so good am I not?
I am in a relationship which is boring. I'm so freaking frustrated. Everything I do doesn't seem to be right. I don't know what he wants! Honestly. Am I at fault that the relationship is boring and that you feel bored and are losing interest?
Go die la.. Sigh.. I admit. I have become complacent. I have become boring. BUt heck.. I've only become like the person that I am b'cuz you were always one to shoot down my 'wonderful' ideas for non-expense-needed things to do. So, what to do? Just adapt to you lor.
And I resent the fact that I help you save so much money but you squander away all that cash with your friends. I'm so farking bored okay. ANd i'm so SICK of doing things MYSELF ALONE. But do I FORCE you to come along? No. cuz I do after all respect you in a way.
Sorry if I am ranting. And I suppose I am making a big fuss about nothing. It's just that.. I just get frustrated when you tell me our relationship is boring. B'cuz I just don't know what you farking want! NO!!!! NOoOOOoOoOO!!!! I DON'T! When I attempt to make things more 'interesting'. my ideas just get shot down just cuz u know why.
Better appreciate me hiding the stuff.. I'm falling asleep at the comp. Was meant to be in bed.. uh.. an hour and a half ago. Going shopping for a dress. Sigh.. need to check bank account to see how much I can afford to budget for a new dress. If I can even find one.
Comments