refuse rest.

My refusal to rest is kind of irking me. Now, 2 hours ago I was saying that I was tired and was ready to retire to bed. However, I'm up now. And not feeling particularly 100%.

Don't really have the strength/effort to write more. Just feel like lying down and crying. For no good particular reason. Little things. I'm taking them far too seriously. But I just naturally do. And I suppose it's hard for me to not do that. Will try though. Am trying. Just feel like it's a day to mope.

I feel a lot of things. I think it's my brain over-thinking again. How does one speed up the process of maturity?

How does one stop being so needy and self-centred. I don't feel like I am self-centred. I know that I am needy. And maybe I do seek attention sometimes. More from one person than anyone else. I guess it's either I over-do it or that person is just not patient.

I don't know. Nothing I can say I can be sure of. Things I think are reasonable pan out to be unreasonable. Kind of losing interest and motivation. Just wanna be a grumpy fart all the while. Or just be quiet. Peacefulness maybe. Just let the tears fall and not be bothered by them.

Comments

Popular Posts