now now ppl...

Tell me if I've reached an all bottom low or not. I'm now blogging about being depressed over the depressing state of my blog posts. Gawd... I know. My blog has been DEPRESSING. Sorry la.. For that.. I shall ATTEMPT to lighten the mood up. The theme is still about being depressed. But I shall try to inject some humour/lightheartedness about my mood.

Reasons why Christine's depressed.

1) It's winter. Ever heard of the SAD syndrome? well, educate yourself. Go to www.google.com and then type in 'SAD syndrome'. Too lazy? CLIck HERE!

HAH! there!! you have to be patient with me leh.. I'm a SAD sufferer. Honestly! THe weather depresses me.. The rain does.. The darkness.. hoho.. The misery of it all oHhHhhh*moans*

*pssstt.. that's your cue for you to buy my flowers/presents/take me on trips to warm sunny weather leh! I'm sick wut!*

2) She's not getting any... Not that she wants any anyway *rolls eyes*. Yes.. I'm remaining celibate till the day I get married. LOloooo..

3) She's unhappy... oh.. see.. Cue for you to cheer me up.. whahahahha.a..

4) She's stuck in the lab.. While the sun's shining. And then when she steps out of lab.. THe sun is gone.. NoOOOOOOooO!!! COme back sunn COME BACKK!! I LOVE youuuUUUUU!!! mUmmy LOVES youuuU!!!

5) Uni's just depressing. Ho hO.. I guess you could say I'm not a person who likes to study. HAhahahhaHAHa.. BUt I look like a study freak you say? HoHOhoOO.. I must be really good at deceiving ppl then!^.^

6) Her boobs have shrunk(losing weight ma)

7) Her boobs are about to get bigger (gonna put on weight from all the eating i've been doing ma and putting on weight depresses me..)

8) She's broke(WANNA PAY FOR MY PLANE TICKET TO MELB PLSS???)

9) She... wants.. a rich.. . husband(oh my goodness i'm SO SHALLOW!)

Anymore? Aiyoh.. lazy to think leh.. i'm LETHARGIC(eh hem.. one of the many symptoms of SAD mind you)

Okay.. enough.. I wanna go do my chemistry report (*bawls eyes out*... hm.. they did say emotional instable as one of the symptoms rite?)

Comments

Popular Posts