Illustrated with words and pictures.

And so.. I have spent the last 25 minutes illustrating the 2 events which I thought would be best to be illustrated pictorially and another even which took place today..

First.. the pic of my stopper that wanted to be a rocket.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yep.. the droplets of stinky chemical got onto my piece of report sheet. BLEH!! smelt like vinegar.. REALLLLYYYYY strong vinegar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
know how the soap powder got everywhere now?

And we now arrive to today's event. Getting mowed down by a car.. Or.. stupidity which led to Christine almost becoming just another bug splatter on the car windscreen.

Finished lab and was walking with Henry and Felix towards the quad. Me and Felix were on our way to Chem class whilst Henry was on his way to have lunch. It started pouring rather heavily then I suggested.. "LET'S MAKE A RUN FOR THE QUUUAAADDD!!!"

And so we did. But then halfway running across Alfred st(the road that passes through between the quad and library) something went flying and fell in the middle of the road. Look around and I see my daahhliinng phone!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First impulse: Dash back onto road to grab my phone. Well, last I saw the road was void of any cars.

Then I head Henry going "CHRISTINE!!CAR!!!"

AIk??? LOok to my left... AAAAAAA!!!!!! car zooming towards me.. Pulled myself back to the side of the road while indecisively stepping towards my phone too. Basically moving towards and away from my phone.. Aaiiieee.. the agonnyyy!!! Waved my hands like a fool asking the car to stop and not roll over my precious phone!!! Basically like standing in front of them and going "STOP STOPPP!!".

Car moves into left lane and I get my phone back.

Bwaaahhhh.. Saved my phone and ran off before the next car came along and I really end up in the hospital

What an imbecile. I die of humiliation now. I can just imagine what the car driver was thinking.. "stupiidd ASIAN GURL!! WOT YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WAVING LIKE A BLITHERING NUMBWIT?!??"

Sigh..

And I went shopping after my last lecture. Heh.. bought a nice pink top. Whheee.. Couldn't find anything in the Amazon sale.. sigh.. all don't fit me nicely the jackets. So reasonable though!!!!:(

Oh well.. save more money that way.. ehhehehe..

Sorry peeps. no photos for today. it's already 10.30 and I'm meant to file away all the bank statements.. Uhhh. haven't done them in 2 months? Eeekss!!

Comments

Popular Posts