A few days ago.. my mum said something about the country I grew up in.. I thought she was exaggerating. But then again...

REad this.

Can it get anymore ridiculous?

Don't worry la... I have found BM very the useful la!

Yah.. to "cakap di belakang"(talk behind) ppl's back to my fellow Malaysian lor!..

As it has been very well put by Kenny, terms like "My kad" is kinda against the new ruling? So.. what? Change my I.C again not even 10 years after implementing that EVERYONE had to upgrade their I.Cs to the new electronic one. What a waste of RESOURCE.

It's stupid. Grow up la Malaysia.

I might love you, but seriously? Why do you have to make me question my love for you!

Also VERY nicely put by one of the commentors on Kenny's blog.


navicgator said:
"Touch N Go = Sentuh dan Jalan ???
AirAsia = UdaraAsia ??
KLCC --> PBKL? (Pusat Bandar Kuala Lumpur)
KLIA ???

WTF.... nonsense"


Then Albert said
"This is stupid. If we cant mix both languages then we're not malaysian. What's unique about malaysia is the mixing of multi different languages and race. Thats why we're unique. Because we're not separated, because we can mix around each other eventhough we're different. Same goes to language."

Which I really agree with. It is what makes US Malaysians, MALAYSIANS! So what? Take away our culture now?
from :Kenny's blog

Comments

Popular Posts