I am beginning to feel that Sundays are the days which I do not like the most.

I don't know why but most Sundays are too slow for me. I am more often than not lethargic on Sundays and I usually feel blur and lost on Sundays as well! It's another ONE of THOSE days. I think if you were to look back to my other posts, I think you'd find that a lot of my Sunday posts state that I'm having "one of those days" again. Days in which I'm just feeling monotonous and well. numb. Hmm.

I don't know. Probably because it's when I start realising how much I have not achieved over the week and how the new week is beginning. So, I stay home but am not happy staying home. Heh.. make sense? I don't think so either.

I feel tired.. yes.. Again. I slept a lot okay? I just don't feel RESTED. I think it's all these dreams I've been having. I can remember most of it. I really really am annoyed. I just want to have one dreamless sleep for once. Ugh. It's been ages since that's happened. Usually I have dreamless sleeps when I'm really exhausted. So, I make myself exhausted but it's NOT working!

Okay.. long ranty post that's just going in circles. I know. What to do. Need to release mar. Heh.. Okay okay.. I'm going now.

Okay.. I DON'T LIKE SUNDAYS. I like the fact that it's a day on which I do not have to go to uni and it's part of the weekend. But there's just SOMEHTING about Sundays which irk me. BAh.. Need to somehow change my perception of this. I think it's the feeling of how irritating a week is coming up. Hahhaa.. not.-.-"

Comments

Popular Posts