I hate detours!

Went on my own little adventure.

Anyway, was so bored. So, I decided to do some deliveries just so I could get out of the house. So.. I *takes deep breath*

Dropped konnyaku jelly(that I made this afternoon) to Matt, proceeded to Darren's to give him some mooncake then to Stefan's to give him his bar of chocolate and then to Martin's to get the movie "graveyard of fireflies" from him and give him "Garden State". *breathes out*

In the process, I got lost on the way home from Martin's over the shore and very nearly ended up in Takapuna. Turned right into this church place I think only to not be able to turn out so illegally got out through the entry road when there was this car wanting to turn in.. Just quickly drove off.=.="

Followed miniscule little detour signs and ended up going one full circle(not a small one either..) before hitting the harbour bridge again.

Ah... And the best thing is.. on the harbour bridge the sign said 50km/h.. everyone drove at 80.. Ai.. I was like the slowest poke.. Bleh..

Kinda tired and feeling awfully giddy now. Gonna rest up. Tomorrow's a long day. Have to stay back in uni during my 5 hour break to work on my presentation with lucy darling. heh.. Only one more week of uni.3 weeks of exams then HALELUJAH! ... for now.

TO add to the list of blondness.. Mei fang the joker asked her younger sister. "Hey.. NZ got $2 coins ar?"....

Aiyoh.. so far so good. Haven't had my blonde moments. Just the blind ones.. Actually.. got a bit.. Don't know how to decipher the STUPID DETOUR SIGNS!!! HELO!?? it pointed RIGHT.... TO NO WHERE! BLOODY 'ell!

Argh.. how come my petrol gone down so fast one!??? yeesh.. Sister borrowed the car. Dunno drove where some more.. *dies*. Spending way too much money -.-".

OKay. enough griping. BED!

Comments

Popular Posts