Okay..
I've wasted about 2 hours adding music to my presentation. Holah...
Yes.. i sure do know how to "enjoy" myself in a way that I'm procrastinating as well. hahhaha.. Go figure. Anyhoo.. nothing much today. Just went for a trade show. Foodtech Paktech. Sometimes, I felt like I knew what was what.. and at times. I was just, well, lost. =.="
Among the free things given out were fridge thermometers, pails(yes.. those plastic things that hold water!), food food food(in form of ROAST CHICKEN!!! sausages, bread etc..), biodegradable shopping bags, packets of masala sauce to cook with and so on.
I have found that put in a situation.. I can just bullshit my way through on a GOOD day. I suppose today was a reasonably, well, good day. Hahhaha..
Till later then.
I've wasted about 2 hours adding music to my presentation. Holah...
Yes.. i sure do know how to "enjoy" myself in a way that I'm procrastinating as well. hahhaha.. Go figure. Anyhoo.. nothing much today. Just went for a trade show. Foodtech Paktech. Sometimes, I felt like I knew what was what.. and at times. I was just, well, lost. =.="
Among the free things given out were fridge thermometers, pails(yes.. those plastic things that hold water!), food food food(in form of ROAST CHICKEN!!! sausages, bread etc..), biodegradable shopping bags, packets of masala sauce to cook with and so on.
I have found that put in a situation.. I can just bullshit my way through on a GOOD day. I suppose today was a reasonably, well, good day. Hahhaha..
Till later then.
Comments