Hmm..
POndering.. What draws the line between being a modern woman or over-stepping the border.
I suppose it depends on your own personal opinion and views. Thus, I suppose it's another one of those rhetorical like question. Where there's no definite right or wrong.
Satisfied.. can't wait till this coming Friday *smiles to myself*.
hehehhehe.. Got Celeste's 21st. I'm wearing something from last year's ball and something from this year's ball. lOl.. yep. Combo of both years.
Can't wait till this week's over. THen there's next week. then the week after.. Then exams. Hooray.. THen.. sigh. i don't know.
The time for me to return the form for studentship is fast approaching. I doubt that I would be able to do an internship. Don't know la... Oh well.. studentship better than none.
THank you to Lucy's friend for doing the packaging design for the front of our product packaging. I'm assuming Danny had a play as well... so, Thanks danny.. hehehe.. Thanks Matt for doing the rest. *hugs*..
POndering.. What draws the line between being a modern woman or over-stepping the border.
I suppose it depends on your own personal opinion and views. Thus, I suppose it's another one of those rhetorical like question. Where there's no definite right or wrong.
Satisfied.. can't wait till this coming Friday *smiles to myself*.
hehehhehe.. Got Celeste's 21st. I'm wearing something from last year's ball and something from this year's ball. lOl.. yep. Combo of both years.
Can't wait till this week's over. THen there's next week. then the week after.. Then exams. Hooray.. THen.. sigh. i don't know.
The time for me to return the form for studentship is fast approaching. I doubt that I would be able to do an internship. Don't know la... Oh well.. studentship better than none.
THank you to Lucy's friend for doing the packaging design for the front of our product packaging. I'm assuming Danny had a play as well... so, Thanks danny.. hehehe.. Thanks Matt for doing the rest. *hugs*..
Comments