Frankly, I feel like shit.
Never Be Lonely The Feeling lyrics
Artist: The Feeling
Album: Twelve Stops And Home
Year: 2006
Title: Never Be Lonely Print
Correct
People in love get lost and foolish
People in love get everything wrong
People in love get scared and stupid
People in love get everything wrong
At least they’re not lonely
At least they’re not lonely
Never Be Lonely
BBBBaby I think I’m going CCCCrazy
And why should I be sane without you
They tell me to fight it
But think anybody will just try it
Ill never be the same without you
People in love get special treatment
People in love get everything wrong
People in love their hearts get eaten
People in love get everything wrong
At least they’re not lonely
At least they’re not lonely
Never Be Lonely
BBBBaby I think im going CCCCrazy
And why should I be sane without you
They tell me to fight it
But think anybody will just try it
Ill never be the same without you
Never Be lonely (X100)
Nice song.
That aside, I feel like crap mostly because I cannot stop thinking. THat's me. When something bugs me. I can do nothing but to just mull over it.... over and over and over again. Yes, it bugs me. Yet, I do not want to be overbearing and bug someone about it. So, thus, I just sit here and mull over it. Which is bad. Considering I have a test tomorrow and I have not studied for it at all. No... I took a good 2 hour nap, woke up.. finished up my lab report, went for a walk.. spent bloody ages trying to clean and cook the vegetables and here I am now. Supposedly showering. 9.30pm. That's when I'll start my revision. Yes.. as the semester progresses, my work ethics deteriorate.
So, what do I have due next week? I have my essay.. which has not even been started yet... I have my presentation for packaging next week. That's more interesting to work on definitely. The following week is rather cruisy I suppose. THen the one after that? Well, there's the FINAL presentation. Oh hoorah.. everything is starting to come to a close with this paper. SO fast. Sheesh. WEll, there goes another semester. I'm thinking that I'm probably not getting any internships and I'll probably be doing the studentship. Lalala..
Artist: The Feeling
Album: Twelve Stops And Home
Year: 2006
Title: Never Be Lonely Print
Correct
People in love get lost and foolish
People in love get everything wrong
People in love get scared and stupid
People in love get everything wrong
At least they’re not lonely
At least they’re not lonely
Never Be Lonely
BBBBaby I think I’m going CCCCrazy
And why should I be sane without you
They tell me to fight it
But think anybody will just try it
Ill never be the same without you
People in love get special treatment
People in love get everything wrong
People in love their hearts get eaten
People in love get everything wrong
At least they’re not lonely
At least they’re not lonely
Never Be Lonely
BBBBaby I think im going CCCCrazy
And why should I be sane without you
They tell me to fight it
But think anybody will just try it
Ill never be the same without you
Never Be lonely (X100)
Nice song.
That aside, I feel like crap mostly because I cannot stop thinking. THat's me. When something bugs me. I can do nothing but to just mull over it.... over and over and over again. Yes, it bugs me. Yet, I do not want to be overbearing and bug someone about it. So, thus, I just sit here and mull over it. Which is bad. Considering I have a test tomorrow and I have not studied for it at all. No... I took a good 2 hour nap, woke up.. finished up my lab report, went for a walk.. spent bloody ages trying to clean and cook the vegetables and here I am now. Supposedly showering. 9.30pm. That's when I'll start my revision. Yes.. as the semester progresses, my work ethics deteriorate.
So, what do I have due next week? I have my essay.. which has not even been started yet... I have my presentation for packaging next week. That's more interesting to work on definitely. The following week is rather cruisy I suppose. THen the one after that? Well, there's the FINAL presentation. Oh hoorah.. everything is starting to come to a close with this paper. SO fast. Sheesh. WEll, there goes another semester. I'm thinking that I'm probably not getting any internships and I'll probably be doing the studentship. Lalala..
Comments