Waaaahhhh

Lucy wants to make me cry...
Click Here.

Dang gurl.. TRust me.. If anyone should be thanked in that partnership.. it would be you.. LOl.. Hello? WHo's the one who's always throwing tantrum la?? MEEE!!!^.^!!

wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
lucy wanna make me cry is it!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
??!
bless. says:
awwwwwwwwww
bless. says:
i dont know about the optimistic part thgh.

See!!! Even the bf doesn't think I was the optimistic one in that partnership!! lol.. Nah.. don't worry. we were there for each other. When you gave up on the product, I was there to cheer you up.. Then you were always there to "love" our product when I was screaming "I HATE YOU!!!" at it and threatening to throw it out the 6th floor lab windows and onto Symonds st. Ahh.. yes.. THe wonderful journey it has been.

Thank you gurl.. Seriously? I wouldn't have chosen another lab partner either. Why? Cuz.. I think without you this product would've worked. Trust me. I would not have had all that patience to refine the dough formulation.. I'd just chucked it down the cool insinkerator.. or maybe just out the window.

Yep.. I was in my happy lala land of cutting apples while you slogged over the brilliant prissy dough. Keekkeke..

Okay.. whatever.. not in the mood to write much.. This is all I have to say.

YOU.. LUCY.. you patient.. Me? ahhh.. "I GIVE UP"says Christine. Does that explain things? Heh.. We made a stupid thing work.. Now I have to agree with you. When we got that better than expected feedback from our judges.. I felt like the weight fall off my shoulders. Boy.. We did it girl.. The stupid thing ain't so stupid after all. I guess.. It probably isn't stupid considering we got 3rd for it. Hahhaha.. Yeah.. It's a good pizza I guess you could say.. Muaaakkss.. Thanks for being the patient one..

Hey.. there are many things to be thankful for. Like how our friendship didn't fall apart even with all those arguments. e.g:

Lucy: One.

Christine :TWO!

Lucy : ONe..

Christine: Two!!!

Ahhh.. we couldn't even agree on how many to put in ONE package.. lol.. ahh.. good times.. ehhehehe..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There.. see.. you're the only one that's patient enough to nicely layer 'em potatoes.. er.. tomatoes.. err.. i mean apples !!!! (>.<" dun ask.. i donno what's wrong with me today!-.-"). Me? I just pile everything on top.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OUr display.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a few classmates and i

Some pics from ages ago.. Franco finally gave me the photos of the sugar mountain from Chelsea sugar factory visit.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And.. I"m gonna take my random brain somewhere else.. throat's acting up again.. oh dear..

ps: props to my bf for spending so much time on the packaging.. Heck.. hun, my lecturer says that it's probably good enough to be printed for a real packaging.. Ooo.. have to give credit to lucy's friend for doing part of the front as well. esp. the picture of the product etc.

pps: Hhahaha.. I have to agree with Lucy. During the summer, if you happen to be free.. go check out the new hot lifeguard at Lloyd Elsmore pools. HEhhehehehehe.. remember.. she's only just a shout of "Help" away.

Comments

Popular Posts