*Sings at the top of my lungs*

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

Damn emo-fying songs.. well, songs that are emo-fying to me la.. Hahhaha.. Drama queen.

SO, I'm being like uber bitchy stingy poker... But I have my opinions and well, is it really necessary for me to conform to whatever the MAJORITY says.. I mean.. it IS my money. Of course, then you worry about what the other people would think about you. Hahhaa.. so smart right?

Damn no mood. So easy to spoil one's mood. heh.. Aura people.. your aura can affect the ones around you.

The test was.. heh.. do-able but there were things that I didn't know how to answer.

I nearly hit another car today. Not my fault.. Braked hard enough for the ABS to come on. Stupid car.. don't know how to LOOK in the rearview mirror before changing lanes??

I got told off for parking on the curb waiting for my cousin.. that one my fault la.

Feeling guilty.. had a custard apple strudel tart.. Meh.. Bought a bran and raisin muffin for my breakfast. Lol.. Bran and raisin. Yes.. over blueberry. OH heck. yeah.. I'm still eating muffins even after seeing a picture of a muffin with BRIGHT YELLOW MUCUS baked into it. Yummers.. I want to work as health protection officer now.. lol.. see all kinds of disgusting stuff. I reckon it'll be good for my diet.

Gonna get VERY grumpy soon because I'm wasting time and not doing any work and am too tired to. hahahaha.. So brilliant lor this cycle of emotions of mine. I blame the hormones(hahaha.. if there even is any hormonal imbalance anyway..)

So random this blog..

Comments

Popular Posts