How sad.
My inbox is so empty. 4 new emails. 3 are from random things I've signed up for that have sent me pointless emails. One spam mail from my uncle... Sigh.. UMSA withdrawal symptoms right there!
I need to get myself a new tagboard. Any suggestions?
I was grumpy this whole morning. Up till when I got to eat some excess melted chocolate that had butter added to it. Mmmm.. Fatty... Then Sreeni, the lab technician goes "Ohhh.. yah!! Do you want ice-cream? I have ice-cream!" *keels over*.. BYe bye diet!!! I refused at first but she took it out for others to have it. So, yeah.. okay.. I peep into the bag to see what flavour it was.. Omgoodness.... "French Vanilla".. *keels over again*..
HOW TO RESIST?!! VANILlAAAAA!!!!
So.. I had ice-cream. *sighs*..
Ran up and down the stairs for 3 minutes. I doubt that helped. TOo lazy to move now. Kekekee....
Oh.. comfort food. What would we humans do without you!? Yesterday it was milkshake(made from TRIM milk and 97.something % fat free vanilla ice-cream.. Yes.. I have fallen prey to the diet fad.. so sue me!! >.<) and today it's chocolate + ice-cream. Chocolate with added fat(in form of butter as well!)!!
La... had 3 hour nap some more this afternoon.. like.. not more than 1/2 hour after lunch.. 0.o.. Oink.
Hehhehe.. eat shit sleep.. gonna fold clothes and MAYBE run up and down the stairs more!
My inbox is so empty. 4 new emails. 3 are from random things I've signed up for that have sent me pointless emails. One spam mail from my uncle... Sigh.. UMSA withdrawal symptoms right there!
I need to get myself a new tagboard. Any suggestions?
I was grumpy this whole morning. Up till when I got to eat some excess melted chocolate that had butter added to it. Mmmm.. Fatty... Then Sreeni, the lab technician goes "Ohhh.. yah!! Do you want ice-cream? I have ice-cream!" *keels over*.. BYe bye diet!!! I refused at first but she took it out for others to have it. So, yeah.. okay.. I peep into the bag to see what flavour it was.. Omgoodness.... "French Vanilla".. *keels over again*..
HOW TO RESIST?!! VANILlAAAAA!!!!
So.. I had ice-cream. *sighs*..
Ran up and down the stairs for 3 minutes. I doubt that helped. TOo lazy to move now. Kekekee....
Oh.. comfort food. What would we humans do without you!? Yesterday it was milkshake(made from TRIM milk and 97.something % fat free vanilla ice-cream.. Yes.. I have fallen prey to the diet fad.. so sue me!! >.<) and today it's chocolate + ice-cream. Chocolate with added fat(in form of butter as well!)!!
La... had 3 hour nap some more this afternoon.. like.. not more than 1/2 hour after lunch.. 0.o.. Oink.
Hehhehe.. eat shit sleep.. gonna fold clothes and MAYBE run up and down the stairs more!
Comments