I find myself eating in front of the computer rather often nowadays.
Today, another curveball was thrown at the development of the dessert pizza.
First it was the flour change.. Now, it's finding out that the yeast we were using.. contained dough improvers(which we knew about) that has GLUTEN!!!!
Yeah.. I suppose it would affect us.. considering our product's gluten FREE.
So, there we were in the lab.. just gonna test out the frozen products.. then Lucy comes to me and goes "er... Christine....Look!".. *points at the bottle of yeast*..
Cue Christine going shades whiter.. Haih. Suffice to say. I am tired of my product. No, I don't mind eating it. It still tastes good to me.. But I'm starting to hate my product for it is so troublesome. I swear.. NO MORE GLUTEN FREE CRAP for me!
BAH HUMBUG.
Okay, it was our fault in a way. But heck.. why now?? Only one more trial, in which we have to do sensory evaluation! Basically meaning we need our final product ready. WHAT!!!! CAn die can or not?!! arrghhh.. Sighs.. OH well. Here's to life.. and its many curveballs. Hoorah..
Today, another curveball was thrown at the development of the dessert pizza.
First it was the flour change.. Now, it's finding out that the yeast we were using.. contained dough improvers(which we knew about) that has GLUTEN!!!!
Yeah.. I suppose it would affect us.. considering our product's gluten FREE.
So, there we were in the lab.. just gonna test out the frozen products.. then Lucy comes to me and goes "er... Christine....Look!".. *points at the bottle of yeast*..
Cue Christine going shades whiter.. Haih. Suffice to say. I am tired of my product. No, I don't mind eating it. It still tastes good to me.. But I'm starting to hate my product for it is so troublesome. I swear.. NO MORE GLUTEN FREE CRAP for me!
BAH HUMBUG.
Okay, it was our fault in a way. But heck.. why now?? Only one more trial, in which we have to do sensory evaluation! Basically meaning we need our final product ready. WHAT!!!! CAn die can or not?!! arrghhh.. Sighs.. OH well. Here's to life.. and its many curveballs. Hoorah..
Comments