I hate chain letters.
I hate chain letters even more when I'm in a bad mood.
I hate chain letters even worse when I'm in a bad mood because of my relationship.
I hate chain letters with a passion when I'm in a bad mood because of my relationship and the chain letter threatens me regarding relationships.
Don't send me chain letters. I will be pissed off at you. Ergo, ppl who send me chain letters. Thou art to be sorry.
I hate chain letters especially so when I'm in a bad mood because of my relationship and the chain letter threatens me regarding relationships in the wee hours of the morning of the day of my presentation of my product which I have minimal faith in.
It is obvious from the amount of blog posts today that I'm :
a) In a bad mood
or
b) Inspired
or
c) Procrastinating
or
d) Trying to keep my mind off things.
I hate chain letters even more when I'm in a bad mood.
I hate chain letters even worse when I'm in a bad mood because of my relationship.
I hate chain letters with a passion when I'm in a bad mood because of my relationship and the chain letter threatens me regarding relationships.
Don't send me chain letters. I will be pissed off at you. Ergo, ppl who send me chain letters. Thou art to be sorry.
I hate chain letters especially so when I'm in a bad mood because of my relationship and the chain letter threatens me regarding relationships in the wee hours of the morning of the day of my presentation of my product which I have minimal faith in.
It is obvious from the amount of blog posts today that I'm :
a) In a bad mood
or
b) Inspired
or
c) Procrastinating
or
d) Trying to keep my mind off things.
Comments