A lot of us drive like the speed limits are just suggestions! NO, they're there for a reason-our protection. Ignore them and you crash! THe same is true about your life. Do you take work home, stay up late after the children go to bed and your mate's asleep? Are you skipping meals to catch up on paperwork that keeps replenishing itself life weeds along a hillside? Do you drive to meetings checking your electronic diary, drinking coffee and talking on your cellphone? Isn't it crazy to run a portable office while driving at 100 kph doewn the highway?
-an excerpt from "The word for today",Tuesday, October 24th 2006.

In this daily word, it mentioned about how one should pay attention to their body's signals. When the body is tired to the point of distraction, rest is the only solution because that's what God did. Forget not your soul.

Aih.. Okay.. this thing hit homerun with me after last night where I only had dinner at 10.30pm and slept at 6am. Feeling tired today. Physically actually. My arms are aching. Sigh.. I suppose I should take heed and keep this in mind.

Although it doesn't directly relate to most of us(well, I believe most of you who are reading this are still studying), it is in a way an example of how crazy we get during exams. I know I do get really stressed out and end up not eating or something just because I'm too engrossed or stressed out. I felt as if I was chained to my desk last night unable to step away from my computer to just go and take a shower and have my dinner. Yep. Well, take care people and good luck.

Comments

Popular Posts