A day in the life of me.

7.50am: Alarm clock rings.. Snooze.

7.59: wake up lor..

8.35: Leave house for uni.. much on breakfast in the car while driving. Yeah.. always have breakfast on the go. Horrible >.<" I try to eat while walking nowadays and not while I'm driving.

8.50: Arrive at uni.

9.00: wine sensory class starts

11.05ish: Short break from sniffing at wine/things that are supposed to smell like wine or rather components of wine and tasting.

11.06ish: Ask the lecturer what time class ends because I think it's already 12.13.. Response from the lecturer was that class ends at 12 and he asked why is it that I'm asking and is there something wrong?...

A split second later: I realise.. DOH.. My watch was still on daylight savings *faints*.

And I did that in front of my other classmates as well.. HAHA.. Another Christine moment. Lecturer goes, "But daylight savings was on SUNDAY!!! Have you been an hour early for everything!?"

No.. I haven't.. I just happen to have a few watches and am too lazy to adjust the time that's all.

11.20: Class begins again.

1.00pm: Class ends...an hour late. Imagine if I'd been on daylight savings still, it would've been 2.00pm.

1.10: leave for home and have lunch.

2.20: After doing some computer work, rush off to uni again.

2.40: Print some things, say hi to my bf and then it's onto lab work.

3.00: Start the process of baking bread.

5.00: oh shoots.. Won't finish till 6.30..

6.20: Hmmm.. it's getting a bit dark.... and it's very quiet... and it's a bit lonely... and... quite.. scary... alone.. in this lab....

6.30: YAY!! final batch of bread done *whoopee* Faster clean.. damn scared edi.. A bit freaky..

6.50: I'm outta the lab.. Bf comes to get me ^.^ Spend some time together. Let him have a few slices of the bread I made.

7.20: Walk to car and drive home.

7.40: Reach home. Start preparing tomorrow's dinner.

8.50: Finish cleaning and etc. Have dinner while watching my first episode of Ugly Betty on tv. Not a bad show. Just that I have too many shows to catch up with and not enough time.

10.00: Blablabla.. in front of the comp. Typing this.. for the past 15 mins. hahaha.. go figure..

Time to start on presentation slides.

My upper palate is so sore. I burnt it while having lunch cuz I had chicken croissant and the chicken meat was scalding hot as I'd just heated it in the microwave.. SIgh..

Sensory classes everyday for the rest of the week. SO tiring.

ARRRGH.... PRESENTATION!!!!!

*panic*..

Oh.. They changed the order of presentation. I'm not last anymore.. just 3rd to last.

Comments

Popular Posts