The first sign of trouble is:
traffic building up when it's meant to be clear.
The second sign of trouble is:
There is surface flooding.
The third sign of trouble is:
45 degree angled rain
Then the decision made was:
To drive straight back home and not even attempt to fight the rain.
The joke is:
Not 10 mins after I reach home.. the sun decides to PEEK OUT. No, seriously. THE WHOLE DAMN day it has been gloomy as and suddenly.. oh mr. Sun decides to shine a bit more than a dull dusk-like amount of light.
ARGH.
I feel guilty for not going to the seminar. I don't know if I'm just making excuses or what. But I think it'd be so stupid to attempt to walk in the rain and get wet and risk getting a chill when I have a sensory test TOMORROW. RAWR. RAWR RAWR.
And not to mention, I feel SO stupid having walked driven through the rain, park my car just to decide to come home. *argh*
traffic building up when it's meant to be clear.
The second sign of trouble is:
There is surface flooding.
The third sign of trouble is:
45 degree angled rain
Then the decision made was:
To drive straight back home and not even attempt to fight the rain.
The joke is:
Not 10 mins after I reach home.. the sun decides to PEEK OUT. No, seriously. THE WHOLE DAMN day it has been gloomy as and suddenly.. oh mr. Sun decides to shine a bit more than a dull dusk-like amount of light.
ARGH.
I feel guilty for not going to the seminar. I don't know if I'm just making excuses or what. But I think it'd be so stupid to attempt to walk in the rain and get wet and risk getting a chill when I have a sensory test TOMORROW. RAWR. RAWR RAWR.
And not to mention, I feel SO stupid having walked driven through the rain, park my car just to decide to come home. *argh*
Comments