In the good old naive days...
Hmm.. I think I'll start penning down things about how I've changed.
Here's something to kick start it.
When I was younger, I used to think it odd that someone's bf would know about his partner's menstrual cycle. Nowadays, I find myself whinging endlessly about my period to my bf.. and occasionally.. my male friends as well.
It seems as if the older I get, the less ashamed I become. Or was it as a younger child, being immature and all, I just had nothing else better to do but to worry about things?
91 more hits to 30 000 on the counter!!!!!
Here's something to kick start it.
When I was younger, I used to think it odd that someone's bf would know about his partner's menstrual cycle. Nowadays, I find myself whinging endlessly about my period to my bf.. and occasionally.. my male friends as well.
It seems as if the older I get, the less ashamed I become. Or was it as a younger child, being immature and all, I just had nothing else better to do but to worry about things?
91 more hits to 30 000 on the counter!!!!!
Comments