I just noticed something.. in the picture where I'm holding the box of perfume I've just recently purchased in this post.... On the left you have my hand, and on the right is Matt's. lol.. My "hands" look so imbalanced if you didn't know otherwise. kekeke..
Other than that.. any news?
I had a nice dinner with my bf... on Saturday. I decided that 6 months was enough cause to celebrate.
I went for Round the Bays.. again. Made it slightly faster this time around.. Including an extra 5 mins to make it for not really starting at the line :P. Body's aching like hell.. confirm I've become so unfit already. Either that, I'm sick and my body's not coping too well.. I tend to think it's the latter. But I cannot deny the former either..
Wrote a really stupid submission letter as my 15% project and handed it in today after I made some amendments during class with my pen... confirm worst project ever in my life. Handed in a 2nd job application with a slightly tweaked officially very embarassing cover letter.. Like a school kid's only la..
Am tired and starting to worry a little about my upcoming presentation.
Felt like I was slipping back into the doldrums again. Slowly the defences which I've been building are being etched away. The mornings are becoming more difficult to face.
*post-edit*: I just found out that I'm last to present in the seminar this Thursday. I hate being the last. One, it's AFTER everyone has presented. Meaning, chances are, there'd be someone really good before me making my presentation look like poos. Trust me, it might be said that presentations are marked on merit. But merit based on the judgement of the people who are judging and people judge by comparison if they had the choice to. Another problem? Seminars are usually 4-6.00. My presentation? It's from 6.00-6.20. Hahaha.. The only consolation would be everyone will be too tired and not bothered to listen and won't bother asking any questions cause they just want to get home to their dinners. I do not like being last. Oh well.. everyone's got to be last some time. Or maybe not.
I keep publishing and then re-editing this post.. bear with me. I have things to say.
I am not happy and when I'm not happy, I seek comfort from the people closest to me. Well, the "people" I usually turn to happens to be my friends or my bf, really, who gets the brunt of it. ONly, I try to be strong. Or rather, I realise the need for me to be strong. I guess something within me doesn't want to be strong and wants support. Ergo, I seek it. Then there's this voice at the back of my mind.. constantly reminding me that the people around me have their own things to deal with. Bigger in magnitude in comparison to mine. Ergo, they don't need to hear my crap. Or have to hear me whine endlessly about it. What more my bf who's well, constantly listening to me rant, whine or see me upset. He has his own things to deal with. I really don't have the right to demand or ask so much of him. Right? There.. ranted it out. Feeling so much better right now. *phew*.
Other than that.. any news?
I had a nice dinner with my bf... on Saturday. I decided that 6 months was enough cause to celebrate.
I went for Round the Bays.. again. Made it slightly faster this time around.. Including an extra 5 mins to make it for not really starting at the line :P. Body's aching like hell.. confirm I've become so unfit already. Either that, I'm sick and my body's not coping too well.. I tend to think it's the latter. But I cannot deny the former either..
Wrote a really stupid submission letter as my 15% project and handed it in today after I made some amendments during class with my pen... confirm worst project ever in my life. Handed in a 2nd job application with a slightly tweaked officially very embarassing cover letter.. Like a school kid's only la..
Am tired and starting to worry a little about my upcoming presentation.
Felt like I was slipping back into the doldrums again. Slowly the defences which I've been building are being etched away. The mornings are becoming more difficult to face.
*post-edit*: I just found out that I'm last to present in the seminar this Thursday. I hate being the last. One, it's AFTER everyone has presented. Meaning, chances are, there'd be someone really good before me making my presentation look like poos. Trust me, it might be said that presentations are marked on merit. But merit based on the judgement of the people who are judging and people judge by comparison if they had the choice to. Another problem? Seminars are usually 4-6.00. My presentation? It's from 6.00-6.20. Hahaha.. The only consolation would be everyone will be too tired and not bothered to listen and won't bother asking any questions cause they just want to get home to their dinners. I do not like being last. Oh well.. everyone's got to be last some time. Or maybe not.
I keep publishing and then re-editing this post.. bear with me. I have things to say.
I am not happy and when I'm not happy, I seek comfort from the people closest to me. Well, the "people" I usually turn to happens to be my friends or my bf, really, who gets the brunt of it. ONly, I try to be strong. Or rather, I realise the need for me to be strong. I guess something within me doesn't want to be strong and wants support. Ergo, I seek it. Then there's this voice at the back of my mind.. constantly reminding me that the people around me have their own things to deal with. Bigger in magnitude in comparison to mine. Ergo, they don't need to hear my crap. Or have to hear me whine endlessly about it. What more my bf who's well, constantly listening to me rant, whine or see me upset. He has his own things to deal with. I really don't have the right to demand or ask so much of him. Right? There.. ranted it out. Feeling so much better right now. *phew*.
Comments