Photoblog: CNY 2007

'Lin sam sap man' - Reunion Dinner

It's a lot about food...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*oink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"lo hei!!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Might look disgusting here.. but damn good stuff. A&W root beer float!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ehehhehe.. hopefully got no animal activists around *guilty as charged* sharksfin soup.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mmm.. not much left of the duck.. but damn good.. mmmm..


and family as well...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I asked my little cousin to pose for the camera... and this was the face I got...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but of course I'm good at what I do.. and I managed to get this.. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
adorable and so sweet right? lol.


"Chor Yat" - Fist Day of CNY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
paternal grandma's uber yummy "wu tau koh"(yam cake)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hehehe.. mum and dad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sister.. and precious indonesian layer cake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hahahha.. my cousin in yellow.. funny!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spot the acar(chilli pickled vege), stuffed chilli and chilli sauce.. MMmmm.. all grandma's famous dishes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hong pau!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cousins

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little kid playing poker.. what's the world coming to!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Er... uncle playing the er-hu... groan.. The previous year's Christmas it was the violin.. this year it was the er-hu.. *dies*

I believe I mentioned that my cousin(his son, the one wearing yellow) threatened his Dad. He basically said "YOU SHUT UP!!!!! IF NOT I'LL CALL THE POLICE TO ARREST YOU!!" Quite rude actually.. but rather hilarious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just a narcissistic photo of what I wore during the day.


'Chor Yee' - 2nd Day of CNY. Also my family's open house day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So.. I always like to take pics of what I wear laaa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lol.. Thought this depicted CNY spirit quite well... Poker and red cushions.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out my super huge pineapple deco at the window.. lol!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sk, Andrew

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MING CHINNNNGG!!!!!! haven't seen him in ages!!, Syaz and Mei.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nic, Sheal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ben, Mei..
The story with this pic is.. Ben makes that face.. and when Mei previews the photo on my camera she doesn't notice it at all but only checks herself out. lol!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Syaz framed this photo for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MISS my friend!!! Basically my play mate from when we were 10? Gosh, we grew up together. Sniff.. crazy guy. Still the same. lol. Miss everyone so much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bugger.. nice photo he go and spoil it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dunno what Mei was doing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My cousin and I

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, I wasn't afraid of dropping her.. I was more afraid of my skirt riding up exposing my underwear!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this pic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this one too.. same as the other one. but better:)


"Chor sei" - 4th Day of CNY

I met up with Syaz, Ooi Keong, Sheal, Nic and ML for a quick lunch on the day that I was to leave for NZ. Managed to catch a lion dance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Looks dodgy la..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out the orange dragon formation thing.

Comments

Popular Posts