The perils of owning a phone...
with loads of memory is that you never really get around to deleting old text messages. Then they just pile up on you... Until one day, when you're trying to procrastinate from doing work you FINALLY end up deleting them.
Indeed. I still had messages from when I was back in Malaysia. Come to think of it, it wasn't that long ago. Just slightly over a week and a half. It feels longer than that though... Like... it never happened as well... It's odd... an odd feeling indeed. I guess so many things have been going on since I've been back that it makes it feel like it's been such a long time since I have been back..
I don't know.. but I seem to be procrastinating... a lot. *sigh*
Indeed. I still had messages from when I was back in Malaysia. Come to think of it, it wasn't that long ago. Just slightly over a week and a half. It feels longer than that though... Like... it never happened as well... It's odd... an odd feeling indeed. I guess so many things have been going on since I've been back that it makes it feel like it's been such a long time since I have been back..
I don't know.. but I seem to be procrastinating... a lot. *sigh*
Comments