Introducing to you.. and Photoblog: Lantern Festival 2007

Don't really do this often. BUt hey. I like this song loads.. PErsonally, I'd describe it as something trippy. Something like RObbie Williams.. DUnno why, I have a tendency to be attracted to trippy music. LOl.

CLick on Grace Kelly to watch the video of the song.

Click on Mika to view artist's my space page.


Mmm.. Indeed. I had something else to add.. Oh yes! Here it is:

OKay.. wait.. It's going to be a barrage of photos from now yah. Have fun go mad ^.^

Good grief.. there's so much to post! o.o

Okay.. I'll break it up.

Lantern Festival 2007!

Just a little advert for UMSA. See these ppl???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
working so hard?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Until look at Chris! They were all suffering from watery eyes due to the smoke...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just to bring you...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SATAYS! So go check the UMSA stall out yah!!

It's right at the junction of Alfred and Princes St. opposite the Maidment Theatre/General Library!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and corn

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lion dance


and good grief.. I have.. crazy... friends...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*ATTENTION!* erm.. introducing you to Darren and Indah... along with 2 members of the police force. lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The arrow points to....... The prime minister of New Zealand's head. lol..

The story goes as so. I was walking around busy trying to take a photo of this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When someone came along and was going "Excuse me.. excuse me..." whilst pushing me to the side. As I was busy, I was wondering "What the heck!-.-" I turned around expecting some disabled person on a wheelchair or SOMETHING that required a BIG amount of space la. THen bf goes "VIP, VIP" while tugging me to the side.. Maklumlah, I'm stubborn.. and I hate being pushed around unless it's for a good cause. Lol.. And I was like "Huh?? what VIP?" Bf then tells me it's "Helen Clark". Oh...

Indah lagi bagus(even better)! Helen Clarks waves and says "Hi!" to Darren and her.. SHe waves and says "Hi!" back... only to turn around to Darren and go "Who's that??"

-.-" hahahahhahahhaha....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favourite photo of the night :) Butterfly!

Here's to the year of the oinkers.. Happy Chap Goh Meh (tomorrow) ppL! Go throw some oranges with your number on it(girls only please) into some body of water la.. hahahhaha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Comments

Popular Posts