*hic*
YOu see, the danger with going around sniffing at different things is that you may end up eating the stuff you are sniffing..
Did you know.. that the vanilla essence you have is 50%alcohoL! did you!!??? That means, it's non-halal!!! Unless it's just the vanilla essence here.. Mmm.. I think I'm a bit drunk from sniffing at the vanilla essence.. *hic*
Okay.. maybe it was also that 30mL of Sauv Blanc I had.
Mmm.. wine tasting can be fun.. hehehehhe..
That's if you don't have to keep sniffing at sherry, port, muscats and tokay. I swear, by the end of the first bracket (of sherries), I was already feeling a bit tipsy.. good grief.. Sniffing at fortified wines can be , literally, a pain.... Ouch.. My poor nose.. GOodness knows how many smell receptors I murdered with the high concentration of alcohol! Gah.. Nearly choked on a 21% wine whilst trying to aspirate it.. *hack hack*.. at first Cheryll was kinda choking a little on it. When I tried it, yeowch.. -.-" I know why.. it BURNED.. I nearly spat the mouthful of wine out.. kekeke..
OKay.. study study time.. No more sniffing. *hic*
Did you know.. that the vanilla essence you have is 50%alcohoL! did you!!??? That means, it's non-halal!!! Unless it's just the vanilla essence here.. Mmm.. I think I'm a bit drunk from sniffing at the vanilla essence.. *hic*
Okay.. maybe it was also that 30mL of Sauv Blanc I had.
Mmm.. wine tasting can be fun.. hehehehhe..
That's if you don't have to keep sniffing at sherry, port, muscats and tokay. I swear, by the end of the first bracket (of sherries), I was already feeling a bit tipsy.. good grief.. Sniffing at fortified wines can be , literally, a pain.... Ouch.. My poor nose.. GOodness knows how many smell receptors I murdered with the high concentration of alcohol! Gah.. Nearly choked on a 21% wine whilst trying to aspirate it.. *hack hack*.. at first Cheryll was kinda choking a little on it. When I tried it, yeowch.. -.-" I know why.. it BURNED.. I nearly spat the mouthful of wine out.. kekeke..
OKay.. study study time.. No more sniffing. *hic*
Comments