36th floor along Gurney drive, Penang.
Bwahhaa.. blogging from the 36th floor of The Gurney Hotel in Penang.
Today, I had my first spa experience... It's uhmm.. interesting.. cause.. It's like.. getting your boobs massaged and I basically had to expose my poor boobies to the masseuse... it's.. weird.. O.o
hahha.. it was interesting la.. had a Balinese style massage. It was nice.. I liked the foot scrub and massage, the body scrub was... alright.. The thing is, the type of scrub they used was a deep heat one.. It was cold.. yet it was really really hot.. Like my upper body was burning.. but then my legs were shivering!! brrr... The milk bath was okay only as well. Jacuzzi.. So, all in all, next time I will just go for the massage and foot scrub..
Other than that.. feeling kind of tired.. A feeling I get when I'm away from home and on holiday.. I just want to be in my own bed and just sleep. mmm.. Nothing a good night's sleep won't help.
Okay.. going to shower and finish my cake maybe. Being a piggy and bought myself a slice of green tea cake which I thought would be 'healthy' but it's filled with cream... and then also a pot of 'guilinggao', a herbal jelly thing that is 'cooling' so that it will help with the durians that I will be consuming tomorrow.
Toodles!
Today, I had my first spa experience... It's uhmm.. interesting.. cause.. It's like.. getting your boobs massaged and I basically had to expose my poor boobies to the masseuse... it's.. weird.. O.o
hahha.. it was interesting la.. had a Balinese style massage. It was nice.. I liked the foot scrub and massage, the body scrub was... alright.. The thing is, the type of scrub they used was a deep heat one.. It was cold.. yet it was really really hot.. Like my upper body was burning.. but then my legs were shivering!! brrr... The milk bath was okay only as well. Jacuzzi.. So, all in all, next time I will just go for the massage and foot scrub..
Other than that.. feeling kind of tired.. A feeling I get when I'm away from home and on holiday.. I just want to be in my own bed and just sleep. mmm.. Nothing a good night's sleep won't help.
Okay.. going to shower and finish my cake maybe. Being a piggy and bought myself a slice of green tea cake which I thought would be 'healthy' but it's filled with cream... and then also a pot of 'guilinggao', a herbal jelly thing that is 'cooling' so that it will help with the durians that I will be consuming tomorrow.
Toodles!
Comments