sigh.. Feeling a tad down at the mo.
Maybe it's cause PMS is knocking on my door...
Maybe it's cause the reality of looking for a job is fast becoming more apparent..
Maybe the need for me to come back to reality is there..
I can't seem to find any jobs that I am interested in. Probably should have heeded earlier cautions and warnings to put in my CV anyway for jobs earlier. Laziness dictated otherwise of course and now I fear that the economic slowdown is going to hit and I will be a victim of it. Never mind, I am sure regardless, I will be able to find something that will suit my situation!
Maybe it was alright for me to take that 'mini' bar of Cadbury dream chocolate to console myself...
ps: I think I am at risk at looking for things to entertain myself with! *gasp* and I was so sure I could never get sick of being a bumm.. Actually.. nevermind, I forgot about my old friend named, television.
Maybe it's cause PMS is knocking on my door...
Maybe it's cause the reality of looking for a job is fast becoming more apparent..
Maybe the need for me to come back to reality is there..
I can't seem to find any jobs that I am interested in. Probably should have heeded earlier cautions and warnings to put in my CV anyway for jobs earlier. Laziness dictated otherwise of course and now I fear that the economic slowdown is going to hit and I will be a victim of it. Never mind, I am sure regardless, I will be able to find something that will suit my situation!
Maybe it was alright for me to take that 'mini' bar of Cadbury dream chocolate to console myself...
ps: I think I am at risk at looking for things to entertain myself with! *gasp* and I was so sure I could never get sick of being a bumm.. Actually.. nevermind, I forgot about my old friend named, television.
Comments