The previous post was the 1888th post.. nice number.
In other news, I just tried on the g-string/tanga underwear that was in the pack that was given out during the Triumph event...
Obviously, I have not worn a g-string before..
It feels odd.. like you have something stuck up your ass.. like someone said.. a permanent wedgie.. lol!!!
I think I'll stick to my good ol boy shorts for now. i love 'em boy shorts..
Wait la.. I get a pair of g strings in my size first.
In other news, I just tried on the g-string/tanga underwear that was in the pack that was given out during the Triumph event...
Obviously, I have not worn a g-string before..
It feels odd.. like you have something stuck up your ass.. like someone said.. a permanent wedgie.. lol!!!
I think I'll stick to my good ol boy shorts for now. i love 'em boy shorts..
Wait la.. I get a pair of g strings in my size first.
Comments