The old schooling days.. memories regenerated through discussions with Yu Foong, Nicole and Syaz

There are a few things annoying me at the moment.

One, is that the connection to msn live messenger has been buggy the whole damn day.. When I finally got tired of trying to connect through live messenger, I tried webmessenger.. and Scheiße... the damn page would not load! What the foot?!?!

now, my yahoo mail's not loading well either. Groan... wat the fooot...

What's wrong with my internet connection? ish.. I damn bengang.. Yes la yes.. I'm addicted to the internet! hmmft.

*post-edit* Wtfoot.. I forgot to gripe about my fringe... I went to get some colour in my hair.. Fine, since I was there.. I asked the lady to trim my fringe which was getting too long and starting to poke my eyes... so trim away she did..... only to results in a TOO SHORT FRINGE not only that, it was senget! Aiyah.. how do I say senget in English? ahh.. it isn't straight la! I have had to further trim it myself... the one side where the length looks about right to match the side that's too short.. I look like a retard now.. Auu.. All pictures taken in Penang would probably be with my new hat.. harrummpfft!!! I damn bengang now... grrr... no matter how much I push it around it still annoys me. Bah! Nevermind.. It will grow... it will grow.... Right? T.T faster can? I think I'm only gonna wait till I go back to NZ and go to my fav hairstylist to get it cut.. boohoo..

Anyhoo.. now, let's see.. I am going to Penang.. er.. tomorrow. Excited about it yet at the same time.. arrghh.. so many things to do but so little time! EEEEE...

Had dinner with Yu Foong, Nicole and Syazrin.. oh daymn! I forgot to take photo again.. wadaaa... Nevermind.. I will ask him to go out again. Hahha.. We sure had fun chatting about old times.. Hmmm.. Somehow we ended talking about who our old crushes were.. the ones that we would just take notice.. Like Yu Foong said, the one that you would find even if you were standing in a crowd. lol!

Hmm.. come to think of it.. I am pretty sure I had this humongous crush on some guy when i was in form 1. I can't for my life remember WHO it was already.. alamak!!! hahahaha.. I can remember 2 guys though. kekeke..

Then I was also reminded of people whom I just never really got along with.. I don't know.. Don't know if I had done something wrong in the past or what. But there were just two girls whom I remember that did not like me at all.

One, was a friend of a close friend. Mm... I seriously don't know what I did wrong lor.. I did try very hard to be-friend her. She had nothing to worry about anyway in terms of competition with me. Lord, I was so geeky and chubby while she was skinny and pretty.. she really didn't have anything to worry about lor... Some more she's more musically talented and smart also what. Yeah la, I was smart too but she had the other merits wut.. Damn random.. Once, I was talking to my friend in the canteen in high school, then suddenly she makes the comment, "Why are you guys talking over the rubbish bin?". Didn't realise we were making conversation over a bin to be honest. Lol. I remember, that later my friend tells me that the girl had rolled her eyes while standing there.. Yeah girl, it was you who told me that.. The power of memory for the randomest things aye?

Then, there was this other girl... Nurul Izza (this one can say name cause the other one a bit sensitive la...). She was this bitchy girl in primary school la. Head prefect in std. 6. I remember that she was bitchy to me la.. then nearly made me cry after playing bola baling (handball). Don't remember why either... all I remember was being consoled by a fellow classmate while walking back to class and trying really hard not to burst into tears... yeah, I wasn't big on crying then..

Though, come to think of it.. back then.. haih.. I did do something really stupid la.. omgoodness.. I wish I could have selective amnesia and black that out of my brain la.. Haha.. muchos apologies to the victim of my misguided feelings. hahah. let's just say, it was a transferance of what I was actually feeling :P. Lord, I was so childish.. eh.. don't blame me, I was only 12!

Hahaha.. like the time I lied about my favourite pair of culottes. When that erm, friend of my friend's once asked at a party, why I seemed to always that pair of culottes.. I lied and said that I had many of the same! Bwahhahahah.. What a geek/nerd I was indeed.. yeesh. Thank goodness my fashion taste improved somewhat.. *brrr* Thank goodness that time wasn't the age of digicams man.. if not so many pictures as proof T.T... Can die of embarrassment!!! auuuuu...

Ah well, those were the days la.. Another fun night of catching up and just chatting about random things.. hehehe.

Comments

Popular Posts