*updated*
TIck tock tick tock...
Reading some really stupid romance novel. Soft porn I tell ya.=.=
Just biding my time until I get to do something.. tralala.. I wonder what time would be the best time to do it...
Mmmm... went for salsa with Justin tonight. Met a few of his friends. Think I talk too much. Lol!! As usual la.. blab blab blab blab blab..
Anyyhooo.. back to the cheesy romance novel. le sigh.. damn tired. Only slept at 7 something in the morning and had to wake up early to send mum about running errands, paying bills and going to the bank. on the bright side, I bought 2 new tops. Suitable for casual and work. Mmm.. also got my supplementary visa card. I wonder how many opportunities would I have to use it. hehhee.. Better not simply spend on that card. Mum and Dad will see the statements! hehe
Okok.. will blog about Europe... soon.
Right.. in continuation with salsa last night. I danced with one of Justin's friend named Michael. Yeah.. confirm klutz la.. I basically elbowed him.... in the face (by accident!!!) and slipped on his jeans ><... Confirm.. super klutz.. To Michael, I duly apologise for my klutziness.. I should restrict myself to only dancing with my boy maybe.. cause even if I ter-elbow him.. he's my boy and will still love me, right?
TIck tock tick tock...
Reading some really stupid romance novel. Soft porn I tell ya.=.=
Just biding my time until I get to do something.. tralala.. I wonder what time would be the best time to do it...
Mmmm... went for salsa with Justin tonight. Met a few of his friends. Think I talk too much. Lol!! As usual la.. blab blab blab blab blab..
Anyyhooo.. back to the cheesy romance novel. le sigh.. damn tired. Only slept at 7 something in the morning and had to wake up early to send mum about running errands, paying bills and going to the bank. on the bright side, I bought 2 new tops. Suitable for casual and work. Mmm.. also got my supplementary visa card. I wonder how many opportunities would I have to use it. hehhee.. Better not simply spend on that card. Mum and Dad will see the statements! hehe
Okok.. will blog about Europe... soon.
Right.. in continuation with salsa last night. I danced with one of Justin's friend named Michael. Yeah.. confirm klutz la.. I basically elbowed him.... in the face (by accident!!!) and slipped on his jeans ><... Confirm.. super klutz.. To Michael, I duly apologise for my klutziness.. I should restrict myself to only dancing with my boy maybe.. cause even if I ter-elbow him.. he's my boy and will still love me, right?
Comments