halo..
Currently trying to decide if I should return to NZ on the 13th or 20th of June. A week apart, yes.
The dilemma is that, I have a conference to attend between 24-26 June and I will have to leave for Rotorua on the 23rd of June. Flying out on the 20th will see me arriving only on the 21st and that will allow me only one day of rest before having to go to Rotorua..
Aijor.. and then only can fly weekends cause don't know who would be free to pick me up on weekdays unless ppl have to leave work :(... Cannot also...
aiihhhhh.....
Currently trying to decide if I should return to NZ on the 13th or 20th of June. A week apart, yes.
The dilemma is that, I have a conference to attend between 24-26 June and I will have to leave for Rotorua on the 23rd of June. Flying out on the 20th will see me arriving only on the 21st and that will allow me only one day of rest before having to go to Rotorua..
Aijor.. and then only can fly weekends cause don't know who would be free to pick me up on weekdays unless ppl have to leave work :(... Cannot also...
aiihhhhh.....
Comments